Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Quorndon_Fox

Trophy Parade

What an absolute sh*t show.

Fair play to Vards.

And fair play to our numbers travelling to the city centre from the county and suburbs,  big turnout considering the circumstances. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

We could really do with a bigger square in the centre couldn't we? 

They're on the balcony above Burger King 

Not a situation to relish. Lucky Gary Taylor-Fletcher isn’t still around, one whiff and he’d be looking for a rope ladder to climb down.

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Philkeavo said:

Top is a bit of an enigma. Really not seen or heard much of him since relegation except to have a go at fans that were mean to him and promise learned lessons following relegation (still waiting for that report!).

Since we’ve won promotion he and his huge entourage are everywhere. Makes me more and more slightly disconnected from the club. The growing influence of KPFC is evident and more apparent.

I am massively grateful to his father, to him and King Power and for what they have done for the club. Never in my lifetime did I think Leicester would achieve all that has been achieved. Why I am then feelings less and less connected despite our magnificent achievements?

You’re getting old and maybe started reading the daily mail 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, adejo92 said:

So that's pretty conclusive that Vardy wants to stay and if he ends up leaving, it's solely down to Rudkin.

that’s a great way to force the club to give you 100k a week at 38 lol

• Like 3

Can’t believe what I’m reading on here. Just heading back and had an absolute ball, brilliant atmosphere, the sun out. What more do you want? 
**** the last 2 coaches full of Thais off if I’m being picky. 

• Like 4