VLC86 Posted 19 September Posted 19 September 6 hours ago, Spudulike said: Unbelievable... She’s got splashes of it down her dress.
Bablemikey Posted 19 September Posted 19 September I've only seen Barnsley play once, and that was the Plymouth game, but they did not look good. Away win, 0-3. 1
Wolfox Posted 19 September Posted 19 September 10 hours ago, adejo92 said: Ahh fair enough mate, might just try and get a couple in Sheffield then. Nice one. Walk 500m and go to thr Rutland…. Thank me later The Tap is ace, but likely to be rammed 1
ClaphamFox Posted 19 September Posted 19 September (edited) A solid away win. In his post-match interview Martin will make some bog-standard comments praising the players, then somebody will play it backwards and claim they can hear a hidden message saying, “I love possession. I hate goals.” Edited 19 September by ClaphamFox 3
Popular Post filberto Posted 19 September Popular Post Posted 19 September 2-0 Leicester. We were impressive for an hour against Stockport. Lundstram and O’Hora have had a week to become more match fit so we should, thankfully, be stronger and more organised defensively. I’m confident the team below will take the 3 pts. McCarthy Joseph. Souttar O’ Hora. McFarlane Lundstram Cullen. Braybrooke. Page. Alves Riis 6
fox_favourite Posted 19 September Posted 19 September 50 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said: A solid away win. In his post-match interview Martin will make some bog-standard comments praising the players, then somebody will play it backwards and claim they can hear a hidden message saying, “I love possession. I hate goals.” And the energy, the energy was really good from all the players even on the bench the energy was so good. We love the energy this squad has it brings energy to the away fans and I hope they carry this energy over the international break 1
Pliskin Posted 19 September Posted 19 September The more I think about it, the more I think we won’t win….. I just can’t see Martin being able to out a run of games together…… I just can’t see us ever breaking into our stride….. every forward step, will be hampered by Martin’s poor decision making…… I just fear this season will be a repeat of last, and we will falter all the way through…… I mean, we’ve dropped points against the weaker teams in the league already, Barnsley will up their game, we will probably turn up taking it all for granted again, maybe take the lead, but throw it away. Nothing gives me confidence we will kick on under Martin. 1
Les-TA-Jon Posted 19 September Posted 19 September 14 minutes ago, Pliskin said: The more I think about it, the more I think we won’t win….. I just can’t see Martin being able to out a run of games together…… I just can’t see us ever breaking into our stride….. every forward step, will be hampered by Martin’s poor decision making…… I just fear this season will be a repeat of last, and we will falter all the way through…… I mean, we’ve dropped points against the weaker teams in the league already, Barnsley will up their game, we will probably turn up taking it all for granted again, maybe take the lead, but throw it away. Nothing gives me confidence we will kick on under Martin. Football is unpredictable at the best of times. Let’s not pretend any fixture this season is predictable.
Swarles Barkley Posted 19 September Posted 19 September 2 hours ago, Bablemikey said: I've only seen Barnsley play once, and that was the Plymouth game, but they did not look good. Away win, 0-3. The problem is we can make any team look like Prime Barcelona
Stuntman_Mike Posted 19 September Posted 19 September Just no idea what to expect from us really. Hoping it's the start of a good run. 4
fox_favourite Posted 19 September Posted 19 September Get a win and I really believe that we can go on a run, take the positives into the international break and start to get our season up and running. Just want to enjoy supporting my club again. 2/3 years of frustration needs to end. 3
ClaphamFox Posted 19 September Posted 19 September 1 minute ago, ozvaldo said: Today’s bigger than the FA Cup Final for me. For me too. If we win today, the history books will quite literally have to be rewritten. 1
whoareyaaa Posted 19 September Posted 19 September I think we will win this if we play like we did last week just need to sure up the defence a bit. 1-3 Riis x2
Stuntman_Mike Posted 19 September Posted 19 September 10 minutes ago, ozvaldo said: Today’s bigger than the FA Cup Final for me. Same seeing as that will be Man City v Arsenal. 1
Sol thewall Bamba Posted 19 September Posted 19 September Simply has to be a win. Need to pick up points fast if we're serious.
Happy Fox Posted 19 September Posted 19 September If we lose this , Martin should be sacked, we aren’t getting promotion with him in charge if he cannot manage back to back wins at this level. A win just about saves him for the next block of games, and hopefully we get it. On paper we should be beating Barnsley quite comfortably, but if we over complicate it on the pitch I fear that Barnsley will just counter attack us to great effect. 1
fox_favourite Posted 19 September Posted 19 September 2 minutes ago, Happy Fox said: If we lose this , Martin should be sacked, we aren’t getting promotion with him in charge if he cannot manage back to back wins at this level. A win just about saves him for the next block of games, and hopefully we get it. On paper we should be beating Barnsley quite comfortably, but if we over complicate it on the pitch I fear that Barnsley will just counter attack us to great effect. On paper we should be walking this league, but it's Leicester, why do things easily. I hope Martin can get a run together and start a real promotion push as I'm sick of changing managers. I didn't want him, but he fails and our club fails, I don't want that. 1
Md9 Posted 19 September Posted 19 September If he wants to be taken seriously he needs to drop luke Thomas and start playing the 2 new cb together for a run of games and never play Reid ever again then he might get some more fans on side . Saying that look forward to both Thomas and Reid starting and dropping the striker that scored 2 last week 2
oldbluefox Posted 19 September Posted 19 September I just hope the arrogant Leicester City Billy Big Bollox don’t turn up showing Barnsley what beautiful football we play cos I’ve seen that before. Need to go out as we did against Stockport in the first half moving the ball forward, take them on and shore up the defence to deal with any counter attack threat. Tippy tappy football doesn’t impress me, it just looks arrogant and should be binned. 1
jimsmallman Posted 19 September Posted 19 September One thing is for certain - we won't keep a clean sheet.
Bablemikey Posted 19 September Posted 19 September We’ll win this. As the team gels we’ll be getting better, and we have some real talent too. I’d just like us to avoid another 2nd half collapse though.
Recommended Posts