Ron Judkin Posted 19 September Posted 19 September 2 minutes ago, Benji said: This was coming from the moment Martin gave that interview about experience. If he doesn’t win today it’s curtains. Unfortunately I expect us to scrape through and delay the inevitable. He won’t get sacked until we’re 3 points off relegation with 5 games left
Stuntman_Mike Posted 19 September Posted 19 September (edited) So we're in financial mess but... paid money for a defender who isn't on the bench.. turned down big bids for another defender to put on the bench, all for a player hated by the majority who is probably not even match fit? Edited 19 September by Stuntman_Mike
FrankieADZ Posted 19 September Posted 19 September RM really doesnt help himself at times, players who have wanted out are in the squad again. 3
Guppy Posted 19 September Posted 19 September Getting closer to the dream back 5 of McCarthy, Coulibaly, Okoli, Faes, Thomas 🤩🤢 1
FoxesFan100 Posted 19 September Posted 19 September This isn’t a brilliant squad, and right before the international break. Faes should be nowhere near the first team or club, if we lose this it’ll be a very hard road for Martin to come back from. Usually in the first to shout for positivity but this just drains me, LT and WF shouldn’t be here or in the first team. LT did alright at CB and was deserving of his place but he’s just not good enough. No idea what McFarlane has done but I thought he was very positive and also Bristric Id have him over BDCR. Also feel sorry for Niemi as he should be in the squad. Anyways, fingers crossed for a winning result.
Popular Post skmanuk Posted 19 September Popular Post Posted 19 September Staggers me how some of you lot can consider yourself supporters, your negativity is part of the problem. 2 6
StanSP Posted 19 September Posted 19 September Just now, skmanuk said: Staggers me how some of you lot can consider yourself supporters, your negativity is part of the problem. That's quite negative about the fans. You're part of the problem 2 2
Tommy G Posted 19 September Posted 19 September He can’t be any worse than Souttar can he? insert Mick McCarthy gif
Popular Post plinchiestincture Posted 19 September Popular Post Posted 19 September And now, the end is near And so I Faes the final curtain my enemies, will surely cheer as Luke and I, go for a Burton We've played a life that's full Pulled the wool, on every bossman But more, much more than this Who gives a toss, man? 5
Collymore Posted 19 September Posted 19 September You lied to me All those times you said you'd stay at Monaco You lied to me Yes, I tried, yes, I tried You lied to me Even though you know I'd boo for you You lied to me Yes, I cried, yes, I cried Return of the Faes It is Return of the Faes Come on Return of the Faes Oh, my God You know that I'll be back Here I am 2 2
Larry_LCFC Posted 19 September Posted 19 September Strangely, im not against Faes starting. He might be a bit of a willy puller but hes probably very capable at this level. Alot will depend on his attitude. 1
fazzyfox Posted 19 September Posted 19 September 29 minutes ago, Danizen said: ...on the other, he's shit, he thinks we're beneath him and any criticism on here will summon his batshit aunty. Got the popcorn ready for her post match defence after he gets two yellows for shirt pulls after being well off the pace. Other players fault / crowds fault / clubs fault / Filberts fault, place your bets! 1
Simonb Posted 19 September Posted 19 September Genuinely glad the managers bitten the bullet and started Faes. Not a fan but he is currently the best CB we have. Shouldve cashed in on Souttar Assuming Joseph is injured.
Will1981 Posted 19 September Posted 19 September Wonder if it is a back 5 again with Thomas LCB, Alves LWB, Riis LM and Sammy CF.
Simonb Posted 19 September Posted 19 September 1 minute ago, Collymore said: You lied to me All those times you said you'd stay at Monaco You lied to me Yes, I tried, yes, I tried You lied to me Even though you know I'd boo for you You lied to me Yes, I cried, yes, I cried Return of the Faes It is Return of the Faes Come on Return of the Faes Oh, my God You know that I'll be back Here I am Scores today
whoareyaaa Posted 19 September Posted 19 September 2 minutes ago, Simonb said: Genuinely glad the managers bitten the bullet and started Faes. Not a fan but he is currently the best CB we have. Shouldve cashed in on Souttar Assuming Joseph is injured. He's shit nothing good about him 1
Pliskin Posted 19 September Posted 19 September 9 minutes ago, Chelmofox said: 100% the club will be pushing this and he’s yielded. 100% we’ve just appointed another manager with no backbone…… question is, who calls the shots? It’s got to be Rudders?
SafewayFox Posted 19 September Posted 19 September 18 minutes ago, ChrisFilter said: I don’t really care about Faes being in. Maybe he’s trained well, maybe he’s been in good spirits, maybe he’s well up for it. I do care that bloody Luke Thomas starts and good players are frozen out. I hate that both Faes and Thomas are playing. Been a huge part of our free fall yet still playing a game for us in September 2026 is criminal. 1
SafewayFox Posted 19 September Posted 19 September Reid also being the go to substitution, if we’re the chasing the game boils my piss. 2
CornwallFox Posted 19 September Posted 19 September Faes is the best centre back at the club. Glad we're using him if we're paying him.
lookwhaticando Posted 19 September Posted 19 September Must win. Do or Dai, even. So I’m a little surprised he’s stuck with McCarthy in goal.
winteriscoming Posted 19 September Posted 19 September I’d rather have Bristic on the bench than Reid. Can’t understand Martin’s logic. Although what chance have you got of understanding his logic when he brings in Faes?? 1
Recommended Posts