Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
16 minutes ago, wurmer said:

We’ve got bigger issues than Russell.

We have. But appointing him just added a further huge problem to the mix. I genuinely believe he was among the worst appointments we could have made with the problems we already had at the club. Martin's appointment has just exacerbated those deep-lying issues.

  • Like 1
Posted

I got us at 33/1 for relegation as soon as they announced RM as manager.  People laughed at me but if he’s still in the job I’m quids in. 

  • Like 1
Posted

We're sleepwalking into being the 4th team to go down... and half the happy clappers will think we just survived at first as they don't even realise 4 go down.

  • Like 1
Posted

It's absolutely a possibility. I think there were elements of the transfer window that do mean we have individuals who are too good for this level though. With a sensible managerial appointment, and freedom to play the football he wants, I think we end well clear of relegation.

Posted
1 minute ago, Number 6 said:

It's absolutely a possibility. I think there were elements of the transfer window that do mean we have individuals who are too good for this level though. With a sensible managerial appointment, and freedom to play the football he wants, I think we end well clear of relegation.

Riis yes, the rest ? I have my doubts

  • Like 1
Posted
Just now, ParkerPen said:

Riis yes, the rest ? I have my doubts

Riis and Smallbone would both be decent Champ players I think. If asked not to worry about playing out from the back I think Souttar also should be playing above this level. Have that spine in place with a sensible style and some promising youth and I think we do alright.

Posted
1 minute ago, Number 6 said:

Riis and Smallbone would both be decent Champ players I think. If asked not to worry about playing out from the back I think Souttar also should be playing above this level. Have that spine in place with a sensible style and some promising youth and I think we do alright.

yes fair point, Smallbone we'll have to wait and see

  • Like 1
Posted

I can say with absolute certainty that we will not be playing in league 2 next season. 

 

Not because we will stay up, because we will go bust. 

 

Failure to get promoted will be a disaster for the club. 

 

Relegation is club finished. 

Posted
59 minutes ago, Staff said:

I think it is well on the cards unless Brussel is sacked before the next game. Even then, with this group of players and the lack of goals in the side we are right up against it 

absolutely happening

Posted
38 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

That was 3 relegations ago BTW. By the time it's 4 years old it could be 4. 

Stands a great chance 

Posted
7 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

I can say with absolute certainty that we will not be playing in league 2 next season. 

 

Not because we will stay up, because we will go bust. 

 

Failure to get promoted will be a disaster for the club. 

 

Relegation is club finished. 

I'd go further and say that promotion at the first attempt to get out of League One and the club is at serious risk.

 

They'll write books about this in the future - we are football's version of Blockbuster.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...