Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

The joke thread

It's just been on the news that work on the wall is going to start immediately

" I'm not having them come into MY country in search of a better life.  They need to stay where they are. We're not having them here!" Said the Canadian Prime minister

Donald Trump had a meeting with Putin the other day. Trump says 'I'm worried that my people don't like me much what can I do?'

Putin replies ' Here iz what you must do comrade, first deport all foreigners, then lock up your political opponents, finally paint the White House pink.'

Trump pauses then asks 'Why pink?'

Putin says, ' I thought you would query that.'

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Countryfox said:

I bought my mother-in-law a chair for Christmas ....       but she wouldn't plug it in.

I was talking about the Mother-In-Law to a mate down the pub.

He said "My mother-in-law's an angel you know"

I said "You're lucky mate, mine's still alive"

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Buce said:

I haven't spoken to mine in months.

I don't like to interrupt..

lol

I really do have a soft spot for mine actually

...it's out in the garden behind the garage

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Buce said:

So, driving out in the countryside today, I came across a section of road where a stream had burst its banks. It just so happened that Countryfox was leaning on a fence, chewing a piece of straw as he watched the world go by. I called and asked how deep the water was, at which he furrowed his brow and chewed a little harder on the straw. Eventually, he spoke: "Oim reckoning it's abart two or three inches deep, Buce". Relieved, I thanked him and drove forward into the water, only to see it wash over the bonnet and through the windows. Well, I was livid. "You blithering idiot, CF," said I, "I thought you said it was only two or three inches deep?".

"Oi don't get it, Buce", he replied, "it only comes 'arf way up them ducks.."

Cant believe you fell for that one Bucey !!    lol

(I normally charge  £50 to pull em out with my tractor  ....     Easy money thank you city boys ! ).

4 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

I was talking about the Mother-In-Law to a mate down the pub.

He said "My mother-in-law's an angel you know"

I said "You're lucky mate, mine's still alive"

I've got mine over for Christmas dinner this year. Makes a change from turkey I suppose.

13 minutes ago, jonthefox said:

I've got mine over for Christmas dinner this year. Makes a change from turkey I suppose.

lol

Last week I watched six men kicking and punching mine. The neighbour angrily shouts over to me "Are you going to help!?"

I said "No, six should be enough"

I was fishing the other day, when a funeral procession passed over a nearby bridge.

I removed my hat and bowed as a gesture of respect, my friend, who was with me, commented on it being a nice gesture, I replied " it was the least i could do, that was my mother in law"