Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

Durham aren’t even a good side, they bowled a full length which made it difficult to score, unfortunately we didn’t do the same.

As for today I dread to think what could happen, we can’t even change things around as there is literally no one to bring in (batters anyway) Dexter was injured so who plays instead of him....

6 hours ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Durham aren’t even a good side, they bowled a full length which made it difficult to score, unfortunately we didn’t do the same.

As for today I dread to think what could happen, we can’t even change things around as there is literally no one to bring in (batters anyway) Dexter was injured so who plays instead of him....

The first bit here really gets me. It was obvious their better bowling was full and when they bowled short it was bringing runs.

Having seen that with their bowling, to then bowl as many short as we did, I just don't get it. Really poor, brainless bowling.

It is our love hate relationship with the Foxes. Bearing in mind the fact Notts constantly steal our players and we only had 11 overs they should look at Notts and say to make things fairer Notts need around 200 or only have 6 overs to make it a game, next 30 mins will be nervy

• Haha 1