Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

42 minutes ago, when_you're_smiling said:

Was brilliant. Take a bow Gavin Griffiths and Aaron Lilley. Hilarious that after waiting around for hours some of the Notts members went home three overs into the reply. 

Fair play, was fantastic today. Arron Lilley played an absolute blinder. I would recommend staying in West Bridgford and having a few drinks there: cracking gaff.

• Like 1

Hopefully this can spring a few decent results, we've got little to play for beyond avoiding the wooden spoon in the Championship really but a couple of good home wins in the T20 might lift the spirits a bit.

1 hour ago, everton carr said:

As always Dieter Klein kept it tight just 31 off 2 overs.How he ever gets a game totally beyond me would love to see Ben Kitt given a try great young prospect

I did worry when Notts needed 40 from the final over, and his first ball was a wide......

Guest MattP
3 minutes ago, everton carr said:

Just noticed that Calum MacLeods not playing for anyone this year wonder if the County have looked at him voted best cricketer outside the test nations this year well remember that 140 when Scotland beat England

He's a competent and talented cricketer over all three formats.

So of course we haven't looked at him.

12 minutes ago, MattP said:

He's a competent and talented cricketer over all three formats.

So of course we haven't looked at him.

Sad thing is we probably haven't only a few weeks ago scored a 100 against Afghanistan and scored a 100  off 60 balls in the blast for Derby along with a few 30s and 40s last season can't believe he would cost that much

Every single IPL game is screened live. The same with the Big Bash league.

I'm not saying it's feasible to do that here but the lack of coverage of the T20 blast is really frustrating. How are you going to engage a wider audience if you don't show the bloody thing?!

Looks like the ECB are putting all the eggs in the basket for The Hundred :rolleyes:

Edited by TK95
  • Like 1