Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

44 minutes ago, smitha said:

Valiant effort but 255 was never do-able, got to learn to contain teams to a realistic total heyho onto the next, good entertainment for the crowd any idea how many where there?

Good turn out

Weather was great

Beers were nice

Loads of runs

Sadly not much of a contest

• Like 1

1 minute ago, harpendenfox said:

Great to hear some fellow Foxestalkers enjoyed a first visit to Grace Road tonight. We need you. Hope more engage on here too. Lean times at the moment but my love for County never fades!

My friends always been a huge fan, and the world cup caught interest, so went along. Can see the enjoyment in it.

But can also see we struggled a lot fielding, we made a lot of errors or were just so inefficient compared go Yorkshire 

6 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Our fielding was the most disappointing aspect, fair enough we don’t have the batting and bowling talent of other sides but we should be as good as those sides in the field.

Surprised Griffiths didn't play I would regard him as our best T20 bowler

• Like 1

Thoughts on last night.  For £15 it's a decent night out. Someone said earlier in the thread that it was a bit rundown, but plenty of places to get food and drink from around the ground.

Our fielding was terrible, and bowling not much better. Can't believe the size of Cosgrove. 

Edited by isaidno

Guest MattP
59 minutes ago, isaidno said:

Thoughts on last night.  For £15 it's a decent night out. Someone said earlier in the thread that it was a bit rundown, but plenty of places to get food and drink from around the ground.

Our fielding was terrible, and bowling not much better. Can't believe the size of Cosgrove. 

He's a talented cricketer Cosgrove but I do find it embarrassing when I take family and friends to watch and they see the size of him, appalling example to set to the kids as well about the dedication you need to be a top class sportsman. 

Glad you enjoyed it though, our club needs all the local support it can get.

1 hour ago, isaidno said:

Out of interest what parts of the ground are rundown? 

1 hour ago, isaidno said:

3 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Out of interest what parts of the ground are rundown? 

As a first timer as well, I wouldn't have classed any part as run down. 

Some areas could do with a bit of TLC here and there but nothing screamed rundown for me. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, everton carr said:

Surprised Griffiths didn't play I would regard him as our best T20 bowler

Yes mate may be 3.5 k. 

It was entertaining. Batting was much better. 

Obviously conceded.

Had a couple of terrible overs going for 20, fielding was awful.

50 to many. I think 200 was about right.