Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Madeleine McCann

Also, why are so many people against the investigation? Don't you want the truth to be found regardless of what you think to be real? Or do those sceptics fear the possibility that the McCanns are actually innocent in all this and simply want a resolution?

• Like 2

Also, why are so many people against the investigation? Don't you want the truth to be found regardless of what you think to be real? Or do those sceptics fear the possibility that the McCanns are actually innocent in all this and simply want a resolution?

I don't think people have a problem with an ongoing investigation, Christ, this one could go on forever as there's so many irregularities, but I think the problem most people have is that it's had 29 people working on it, 29! It just seems a excessive.

The investigation was cocked up from the word go.

Don't want to start anything here but I'm 50/50 as to whether her parents were involved with the disappearance.

Not starting anything. It's what I've thought for ages now.

Not starting anything. It's what I've thought for ages now.

Many have. The idea that some child snatcher was staking out their apartment for days and then when the opportunity arose, got in, took her and vanished without a trace in a holiday complex like this with zero witnesses whatsoever is frankly laughable.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Just reading that Katie Hopkins (surprise) sparked a "Twitter Frenzy" with attack on McCann's: http://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/katie-hopkins-sparks-online-frenzy-with-attack-on-madeleine-mccanns-parents-a3185856.html

But it got me reading up about the disappearance again... I knew it didn't make sense, and like I said a year back I believe her parents know, but just reading into the extent of it now which is unbelievable. So many "sightings", so many e-fits by the Police... I don't think the Police, the media or the public will ever know what happened that night and what has since happened to her.

Is it even controversial to say that they 'didn't deserve our £11million' ... I thought it was pretty straight forward that they didn't.

They should be banged up, and they know it.

They didn't spend that money on themselves,they spent it on investigators. Nobody was forced to contribute or buy their book.

They've lost their daughter, partly through their own negligence admittedly, is there any need to wish more misery on them?

• Like 3

They didn't spend that money on themselves,they spent it on investigators. Nobody was forced to contribute or buy their book.

They've lost their daughter, partly through their own negligence admittedly, is there any need to wish more misery on them?

Are you there accountant, can you account for 11mil?????   From my perspective, no parent should go through what they've been through, however there is abit of bad taste on the level of government help they've had compared to others cus of the media attention, which I believe isn't necessary there own doing, the media attention that is, but the state of affairs in society.

Just reading that Katie Hopkins (surprise) sparked a "Twitter Frenzy" with attack on McCann's: http://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/katie-hopkins-sparks-online-frenzy-with-attack-on-madeleine-mccanns-parents-a3185856.html

But it got me reading up about the disappearance again... I knew it didn't make sense, and like I said a year back I believe her parents know, but just reading into the extent of it now which is unbelievable. So many "sightings", so many e-fits by the Police... I don't think the Police, the media or the public will ever know what happened that night and what has since happened to her.

Lets all hope that no-one nicks her kids while she's under the knife today.

I think the forensic team found blood on the window ceil of where they were staying, as well as in the rental car.

There's been many possibilities into what might've happened, that there's nothing further specific to report on; it's like the Ben Needham case.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

I'm not going to involve myself in the main argument again, but just to point out: that article dates from 2007.

It says that they (openly) asked to have 2 monthly payments made on their mortgage in the immediate wake of Madeleine's disappearance, at a time when neither of them was working.

Should they have gone straight back to work instead of devoting themselves to the search? Should they have allowed themselves to have their house repossessed and end up homeless with 2 younger kids?

Edited by Alf Bentley

I'm not going to involve myself in the main argument again, but just to point out: that article dates from 2007.

It says that they (openly) asked to have 2 monthly payments made on their mortgage in the immediate wake of Madeleine's disappearance, at a time when neither of them was working.

Should they have gone straight back to work instead of devoting themselves to the search? Should they have allowed themselves to have their house repossessed and end up homeless with 2 younger kids?

They could have taken loans, remortgaged, downsized??????  I have been in situations where I could not afford to pay my mortgage, on all occassions the mortgage companies did assist in giving more time, offer differing options, including payment holidays, being working parents on high incomes i'm sure they would have had many more options then I had.  The only fact that we have is that they did use that money, what we don't have is the reason why this was the only option!!

]

Richard Hall is an excellent researcher and despite his accent  :ph34r: is a well clever guy.

PHD in physics etc....

Anyway, it's a slog but well worth the patience.

I actually just pressed play but then realized it's 4 hours long .....

• Like 1

There were a couple of incidents that didn't really shine on Gerry as being a doting caring family man before they went away. I can't really say what but not that extreme but not the sort of thing the average person would of allowed and if did would never been allowed to forget.

.......ironically as would be in all of our cases this increased their looking forward to their holiday.

The truth will come out in time and regardless of what it is in such a complex case nothing will surprise.

In the eyes of the law with nothing else to go on they remain the only two suspects, rightly or wrongly