Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Madeleine McCann

Is their any difference to quoting a non-fox talker to a previous post? I am sure others on here have stated there was no evidence of an abduction. I saw no reason to go back over previous pages to find a quote. I also said she had studied law and has studied the case in depth so although I still am undecided she has every right to express her views as  she has more knowledge about the case than me and probably you.

Edited by Rincewind

She said what she'd do if it was her child. Everyone is different, reacts different, why would Kate need something to remember her daughter by if they fully expected to find her.

I'm not having a go I just find all the amateur detective stuff amusing, and a lot vindictive.

Edited by Vlad the Fox
  • Like 1

I believe you can ask for any unknown facts under the FOI act. But don't quote me on that. It may be just for Govt. offices.I know a lot of information has been obtained on non-related issues.

Those with the right contacts have seen the unreleased evidence.

I think it is more the lack of evidence for a break in/abduction than facts. There is little evidence for either scenario as far as I know. What evidence is there for an abduction?

Edited by Rincewind

Ironic given you're mocking a disabled person in your post above.

You misjudge me; I was merely drawing attention to their similarity. It may not have been funny, but I wasn't mocking Hawkins (one of my heroes) and certainly not his disability. Edited by Buce

• 2 months later...

• 3 weeks later...

On the news today about re interviewing the witnesses, I still can't believe after the Portuguese Police received 2 tip offs her body is in a lake a few miles away from the resort they still have not searched the lake!