Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Having a staycation for a couple of weeks to do some much needed decorating.

Got bored and tried this touch of grey stuff and not quite got the hang of it and

am now going to bed with hair the colour of a Zebra. Just hope it wears off by the time

I get back to work. Got a few social things to attend before I go back to work and think

I can get away with this by wearing a cap ... this is not an option when I go back to work.

7 hours ago, MattP said:

There is a guy in my local who does things like that, he waves his dick at the Gospel choir when they come in and sing at Christmas and once he dropped his trousers and put a bottle of bud up his arse then tapped the elderly salvation army lady who was in collecting on the shoulder to ask her to remove it. 

It's not Lomas is it?

• Like 1

well i've got this friend ;) that has been working for 2 years and hasn't had a pay increase, then the 3rd year this friend was given a pay increase of less than 1%. I imagine my friend would be pretty bummed out by now

5 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Another beautifully random day in Ibiza. And drunk wine with a Lion...

Wow that sounds amazing !!!...

Ive never seen a lion drinking wine ! ...    fookin incredible what they can teach animals to do nowadays ...     :)

2 hours ago, Countryfox said:

Wow that sounds amazing !!!...

Ive never seen a lion drinking wine ! ...    fookin incredible what they can teach animals to do nowadays ...     :)

lion.png.91905c9afb260b120aafe9fb52a35a94.png

3 hours ago, Countryfox said:

Spent the day in Tallinn ...    beautiful old gothic city with nice people, good food and excellent beer ....     :)

Next stop Putin land !!!   .....    :mellow:

One of my uncles' fave places is Tallinn. The old Devil says the women are rather gorgeous...

30 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

lol sounds like something him or Jellyfish would do. 

I remember Jellyfish on the karaoke singing Two Little Boys by Rolf Harris naked in the Old Inn on Christmas Eve whilst Lomas danced around.

Haha, yeah I think I've heard that one before. Was that in Littlethorpe?

Desperately trying to quit smoking after nearly dying from an asthma attack, I know I know asthma and smoking is stupid but I am unbelievably compulsive. On day 4 and really struggling. Just bought a pack of biscuits to munch on, hopefully that'll work. Just read that scientists are of the opinion that all though vaping probably is "bad" for you it is significantly better than smoking so I have the mentality at the minute that if I can't cope I'll start vaping, feel this is a bad thing to keep me going though.

26 minutes ago, Benguin said:

Desperately trying to quit smoking after nearly dying from an asthma attack, I know I know asthma and smoking is stupid but I am unbelievably compulsive. On day 4 and really struggling. Just bought a pack of biscuits to munch on, hopefully that'll work. Just read that scientists are of the opinion that all though vaping probably is "bad" for you it is significantly better than smoking so I have the mentality at the minute that if I can't cope I'll start vaping, feel this is a bad thing to keep me going though.

You can do it bud just remember to start exercising at some point in the future otherwise you'll pile them on good luck.

• Like 1

Been to Birmingham to see in the night garden live with wifey and laddo. He loved it. Great show and he was jumping up and down, waving at the characters as the came on stage and loved the stuff in his goodie bag. 

Cannon hill park in Birmingham is surprisingly nice too.

relaxing night in now with the wife on the sofa