Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

19 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Nice gaff but there never seems to be enough staff on, that or they're rushed. I went in there once just for a bev and had to wait the best part of fifteen minutes when no one else was at the bar, prefer the Curzon Arms up that way

The pork belly at the Curzon Arms takes the piss, incredible stuff

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

The pork belly at the Curzon Arms takes the piss, incredible stuff

I have been there a few times and am quite often taking the piss out of someone or other ....         I do find your description of me slightly offensive though Junior ...   :|

20 hours ago, MattP said:

Played petanque last night and Carl Muggleton was on the opposition team, really nice bloke, driving instructor now.

Get his number!!!

I need to finally learn this year as I'm moving out to enderby.

I would definitely pay to learn from Carl Muggleton.

4 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Get his number!!!

I need to finally learn this year as I'm moving out to enderby.

I would definitely pay to learn from Carl Muggleton.

I think he lives in East Goscote, might not go out to Enderby.

Guest MattP
2 minutes ago, Webbo said:

I think he lives in East Goscote, might not go out to Enderby.

That sounds about right, the pub was in Thrussington.

13 hours ago, The Floyd said:

Currently maneuvering my way around Indonesia and arrived in Gili Trawangan earlier today, it's well worth a visit!IMG_1514.thumb.JPG.e0ff01dc36cfacf74abfd77759ce34f7.JPG

That photo does not do the island justice lol

Try out subwing- it is a lot of fun!  There is an operator that runs them,  I think their headquarters is around the pier area near to sets of swimming pools where divers would practise their diving and a poolside bar.  Sorry my memory is little hazy now!  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Blur said:

That photo does not do the island justice lol

Try out subwing- it is a lot of fun!  There is an operator that runs them,  I think their headquarters is around the pier area near to sets of swimming pools where divers would practise their diving and a poolside bar.  Sorry my memory is little hazy now!  

I'm going to blame the clouds rather than my inept photography for that one.

Thanks for that though, looks pretty cool. Will keep my eyes peeled whilst out later!

Having a long weekend in Berlin.

Just had my third curry wurst today, lunch, tea and on way home to hotel in memory of February 2016 weekend to Bochum when we watched the 3-1 win at Man City at one of the Bochum bars. Not sure what my stomach will make of it all but will no doubt find out during night. 

Was gonna wear my England shirt during weekend, but after the usual penalty fiasco, opted for city shirt instead. 

Been here a few times, this is the quietest, Berlin is not the city it was 10 years ago. Shame really, lost its vibrancy, hopefully it's gets it back. 

Still some decent life to be found, but the atmosphere is really muted. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, BoyJones said:

Having a long weekend in Berlin.

Just had my third curry wurst today, lunch, tea and on way home to hotel in memory of February 2016 weekend to Bochum when we watched the 3-1 win at Man City at one of the Bochum bars. Not sure what my stomach will make of it all but will no doubt find out during night. 

Was gonna wear my England shirt during weekend, but after the usual penalty fiasco, opted for city shirt instead. 

Been here a few times, this is the quietest, Berlin is not the city it was 10 years ago. Shame really, lost its vibrancy, hopefully it's gets it back. 

Still some decent life to be found, but the atmosphere is really muted. 

eating so much currywurst gives you evil shits lol

Edited by Wookie