Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Enjoy scorning me for the utterly useless Fud I am.

I've driven 2 hours North from Glasgow to visit a client.

I've forgotten my wallet. I have no cash.

I've just scraped together enough stickers off empty cups in my rubbish bag to get a free coffee at McDonald's in Perth.

I haven't signed up to any phone or  internet banking stuff that would allow me to pay for stuff off my phone.

I THINK I'll have enough fuel to get home.

If not, I could try offering my watch, or my body, as collateral... best try the watch first, eh...

:)

1 hour ago, Vacamion said:

Enjoy scorning me for the utterly useless Fud I am.

I've driven 2 hours North from Glasgow to visit a client.

I've forgotten my wallet. I have no cash.

I've just scraped together enough stickers off empty cups in my rubbish bag to get a free coffee at McDonald's in Perth.

I haven't signed up to any phone or  internet banking stuff that would allow me to pay for stuff off my phone.

I THINK I'll have enough fuel to get home.

If not, I could try offering my watch, or my body, as collateral... best try the watch first, eh...

:)

walk into a branch of your bank, they will be able to ask you questions and withdraw up to £50

And whoever designed this bike scored a right own goal ! ..  lol   Anyone spotted it yet ?? ...      imagine you nip out to get some fish and chips and when you get to the chippie there is a loooong queue ...    by the time you come out its got dark !! ...   wheres the headlight !?!! ..   lol    Doh !!! ...   you'd be knackered by the time you'd pushed it home ! ..   There really are some stupid fookers about ! ...

IMG_0161.jpg

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Saw some cracking cars at the motorshow ..  but this one caught my eye ...   a grass cutter can be fitted to the back for those people who have a large lawn and are in a hurry ...  

IMG_0147 2.jpg

Was it you that kept posting car show pics upside down a while ago mate? lol

Apologies if I’ve got you mixed up with someone else :D

3 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Was it you that kept posting car show pics upside down a while ago mate? lol

Apologies if I’ve got you mixed up with someone else :D

Easily done ....    but I was in fact thinking of Oz ...   must be tiring for the poor bugger to keep standing on his head to read all the posts ..  

IMG_0144.jpg

• Haha 2

Just now, Countryfox said:

Easily done ....    but I was in fact thinking of Oz ...   must be tiring for the poor bugger to keep standing on his head to read all the posts ..  

IMG_0144.jpg

i never liked anti gravity dresses

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

My holiday luggage from Cancun has arrived in Manchester overnight from JFK. Only four days late. Fook knows when the courier will get it to me. Happy days.

Just hope they don't ask you to explain why it's full of cocaine.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, simFox said:

Just waiting for a flight home, not looking forward to this one, says 14hrs.

Some bird is doing exercises in the departure lounge, must be American.

Rather you than me pal ..  anything over about 8 hours and I can't hack it anymore  ...    good luck ..  :thumbup:

• Thanks 1

On 15/03/2018 at 18:14, Countryfox said:

And whoever designed this bike scored a right own goal ! ..  lol   Anyone spotted it yet ?? ...      imagine you nip out to get some fish and chips and when you get to the chippie there is a loooong queue ...    by the time you come out its got dark !! ...   wheres the headlight !?!! ..   lol    Doh !!! ...   you'd be knackered by the time you'd pushed it home ! ..   There really are some stupid fookers about ! ...

IMG_0161.jpg

You know it’s a track bike though, right?

On 13/03/2018 at 16:43, Countryfox said:

Pleasant cheapo flight on sleezy jet ...  :thumbup: ...      pleasant cheapo room in pleasant cheapo hotel near the centre of Geneva   :thumbup: ....   now about to go on the p1ss drinking not so cheapo Swiss beer !!    :o ...    life isn’t all roses you know ! 

Yeah I’m kinda on a staple feldaschlossen diet this week too! 

• Like 1