Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

30 minutes ago, Milo said:

Day is good. Delivering a course and this is the view I have!!

A bit nicer than the grotty, dingy basements I’m usually given!   

FE0BEDA0-6244-41BE-B6ED-238703D5316C.jpeg

Nice one mate :thumbup:

This is the view I had delivering a course a few weeks back (Bernabeu stadium in the background)

4B9B9915-1F94-492A-A228-C0AB64BB436D.jpeg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Milo said:

Wow.
A mere pitching wedge to the centre circle, I reckon!

:D

In more from the ‘views from delivering a training course’ thread, here’s the Aviva stadium Dublin recently (more like a 3 wood to the centre circle!)

BD3EF76B-F0A0-452A-B0DA-549651E6B9C1.jpeg

Edited by Izzy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I was down the smoke the other day and took this picture ...   what a great looking old boozer ...   thought I'd get a pic of it before it disappeared !

Has it happens I'd just walked round the corner from that when a wiry looking man in, what looked like, his early 30's raced by me ....   after a minute or so 2 of Londons finest came chasing after him ...  the woman was quite chubby and short and really puffing ..  but she was ahead of the even chubbier bloke running (well wobbly jogging) along behind her ..  he was really blowing and sweating ...    I've got to say it ...  a right tub of lard.   There's no way you pair are going to catch him I thought.   Then, all became clear.  The wiry bloke was now about 100 yards ahead when a Police van came steaming round the corner, pulled in front of him, and a big baldy cop (who was driving) leapt out and wrestled wiry to the floor ...  eventually tub of lard caught up and while baldy went back to the van ..  tub of lard sat on him !!!    Lady cop got on the radio ...   That's how you do it !! ...   :D

IMG_3078.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

Past week has been fairly good for me in all honesty; I've been offered my first grad level job and picked up my first car this afternoon. Proper chuffed with both given its been a fairly up and down year by all accounts 

Congratulations!! I know you've waited a long time for this, I'm genuinely so pleased for you 😊 What car have you gone for? 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

Congratulations!! I know you've waited a long time for this, I'm genuinely so pleased for you 😊 What car have you gone for? 

Thank you!

Picked up my vauxhall corsa this afternoon, not the flashiest car but its small and gets me around the place whilst not killing me with insurance! 

Just taken my dad out in it for the first time, think he's come back a little greyer than when we went out lol

3 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Thank you!

Picked up my vauxhall corsa this afternoon, not the flashiest car but its small and gets me around the place whilst not killing me with insurance! 

Just taken my dad out in it for the first time, think he's come back a little greyer than when we went out lol

Nothing wrong with a Vauxhall Corsa, I still have fond memories of one I had years ago 😊 

Enjoy the car, good luck with the job, and I hope your Dad is OK 😀

• Thanks 1

On 18/11/2019 at 20:09, Matt_Lcfc said:

My college has featured on the news due to a “mump outbreak.” How does this happen in 2019?

Toots hill in Bingham?

Git a couple of mates kids who go there.

Notts scum!!!! LOL