Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Its 532am here, been up since 430am. My son was crying in his sleep and calling out on 3 seperate occassions throughout the night. Had to go see him all 3 times. Of course the last time he says "daddy, i think i peed myself a bit".  Sigh.....The wifey didnt hear any if his cries or chose to ignore it (bin time). Now i get to go to work on fumes. 

Exciting times  but the positive is im alive and city are bloody fantastic!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

Its 532am here, been up since 430am. My son was crying in his sleep and calling out on 3 seperate occassions throughout the night. Had to go see him all 3 times. Of course the last time he says "daddy, i think i peed myself a bit".  Sigh.....The wifey didnt hear any if his cries or chose to ignore it (bin time). Now i get to go to work on fumes. 

Exciting times  but the positive is im alive and city are bloody fantastic!

I feel your pain mate.

My daughter calls out for me most nights, she doesn’t wet the bed but just does not like sleeping alone. 

If I had any suggests to help mate I would, Ive tried getting her back to sleep in her bed but she kicks off and then wakes the younger one. 

I given up on sleep but as you say we are alive and the city are winning 👍🏼 

• Like 1

Working away in Milan atm. Got a taxi from the airport and chatting with the driver who’s an Inter fan.
He knew all about LCFC and even knew Mancini played for us back in the day.

Said the whole of Italy was rooting for us to win the PL for Ranieri and he’s still well loved by all.

We really are fookin massive :D

• Like 3

4 hours ago, srbfox said:

I feel your pain mate.

My daughter calls out for me most nights, she doesn’t wet the bed but just does not like sleeping alone. 

If I had any suggests to help mate I would, Ive tried getting her back to sleep in her bed but she kicks off and then wakes the younger one. 

I given up on sleep but as you say we are alive and the city are winning 👍🏼 

My 6 year old son doesnt normally pee himself but forgot to pee before he went to bed which is standard operating procedure. Its my fault for not asking him if he did like i normally would lol

My 4 year old daughter wakes up most nights and comes to our bed. Usually around 3am to 5am. Ah well its not so bad just every now and then these nights happen. Life of a parent!

Quick question then mate

19 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

My 6 year old son doesnt normally pee himself but forgot to pee before he went to bed which is standard operating procedure. Its my fault for not asking him if he did like i normally would lol

My 4 year old daughter wakes up most nights and comes to our bed. Usually around 3am to 5am. Ah well its not so bad just every now and then these nights happen. Life of a parent!

Quick question mate, That’s the same age as my oldest who, just like yours comes in around 3-5am and o have no idea what do do! Shall I just ride it out and see if she grows out of it? 

My wife suggests just getting a bigger bed 😂 

I’m thinking, the four year old is desperate for bunk beds so if I can create a sleeping area she would she loves it may help. But then again I may waste a whole Sunday putting up bunk beds if it don’t work 

41 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Denis Wise on the same flight as me back to Heathrow.
Don’t know if to ask for a selfie or kick him in the nads :D

76A2F20C-6632-4F37-9042-AE1AB78A6C86.jpeg

This what all your training in the gym is for, crush the little piss ant 

• Haha 1

On 06/11/2019 at 19:36, Izzy said:

Working away in Milan atm. Got a taxi from the airport and chatting with the driver who’s an Inter fan.
He knew all about LCFC and even knew Mancini played for us back in the day.

Said the whole of Italy was rooting for us to win the PL for Ranieri and he’s still well loved by all.

We really are fookin massive :D

I was in Madrid with an Italian colleague this week, and he mentioned it again as I was chatting football - "managed to glory by Ranieri!" he said.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, srbfox said:

Quick question then mate

Quick question mate, That’s the same age as my oldest who, just like yours comes in around 3-5am and o have no idea what do do! Shall I just ride it out and see if she grows out of it? 

I’m thinking, the four year old is desperate for bunk beds so if I can create a sleeping area she would she loves it may help. But then again I may waste a whole Sunday putting up bunk beds if it don’t work 

My youngest is nearly 6. He comes in every night without fail any time from 11pm to 3am in his sleep. If we put him back he fully wakes up and screams and subsequently wakes my oldest up. 

I've resorted to just swapping into his bed when he comes in. 

56 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Found out today my nine year old nephew (a goalkeeper) has been given a contract by LCFC Academy U10s until the end of the season after impressing on trial from the shadow squad.

Fackin ell, a ‘contract’ at nine years old! 

I hope it’s in big letters and not joined up writing :D

7 hours ago, srbfox said:

Quick question then mate

Best option  lol

We have a king size bed  so all 4 of us could sleep on this but it's a bit uncomfy lol

My son grew out of it although once in a blue moon he comes in if he has had a bad dream etc.

Some people get into that sleep training stuff from young but to me every kid is different. What works for one may not for another.  What we do sometimes is take them back to their bed and lay with them in their own bed until they pass out. Other times we just make them deal with it lol depends on how much they've pissed us off that day.

Like @pds has said if one comes here i up and leave to their bed lol. At the end of the day my goal is to ensure we all have the most sleep we can get. Dont really care where i end up in this house so long as i get sleep. 

Edited by Jattdogg

2 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Found out today my nine year old nephew (a goalkeeper) has been given a contract by LCFC Academy U10s until the end of the season after impressing on trial from the shadow squad.

Finally going to see an "UpTheLeagueFox" on the back of a city kit. Did uncle get a 10% manager bonus? Lol

• Haha 1