Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

20 minutes ago, stix said:

My 2 girls went out for a walk yesterday to the local park, just for a change of scenery really. I offered to pick them up because it was dark. No problem, all home safe and well. Went out to the car this morning.....

52BE9A87-93C3-438F-A2F9-4FF8B9D8108C.thumb.jpeg.f94aace67bf49162267646a75688377d.jpeg

BBC246EB-1F7C-4310-8A5E-A0E3609DCD3E.thumb.jpeg.9367ef871a0b293a8e41b56e7c4d5a66.jpeg

Livid!!!!

That's shocking mate.

I've just changed my mats for winter/rubber ones because I know they'll get shit up this time of year. The last time we went out as a family I also put a plastic carrier bag flat on each rubber mat because I knew they'd get muddy.

What a sad sack I am lol

• Haha 1

Just now, Izzy said:

That's shocking mate.

I've just changed my mats for winter/rubber ones because I know they'll get shit up this time of year. The last time we went out as a family I also put a plastic carrier bag flat on each rubber mat because I knew they'd get muddy.

What a sad sack I am lol

From now on they’re just going in the boot mate. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Izzy said:

That's shocking mate.

What a sad sack I am lol

You need to get a cheap banger to run the kids around in and keep the Jag for yourself! 

1 minute ago, tom27111 said:

You need to get a cheap banger to run the kids around in and keep the Jag for yourself! 

That's what the wife's car is for as a rule - they only go in my car as a last resort :D

Hers wouldn't start last week so we all had to go in mine instead to a park for a walk. I knew it would be muddy so I made them put their walking boots in the boot (on the rubber protector) and wear their clean trainers in the car there and back.

They all think I'm a bit mad but it's my car so you play by my rules you dirty fvckers!

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Izzy said:

That's what the wife's car is for as a rule - they only go in my car as a last resort :D

Hers wouldn't start last week so we all had to go in mine instead to a park for a walk. I knew it would be muddy so I made them put their walking boots in the boot (on the rubber protector) and wear their clean trainers in the car there and back.

They all think I'm a bit mad but it's my car so you play by my rules you dirty fvckers!

Hope you've got blacked out rear windows so all the single women that have been eyeing you up don't think you've got kids!

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Milo said:

These little fellas (or ladies?) wandered into the garden today. Had a mooch around and then sat down and chilled for a couple of hours! 

A945BCF8-E11D-4481-A9EC-4301F677F8AF.jpeg

Roe deer ..  the prettiest of all the species we have here and along with the Red a true native of these shores. The one on the left is a doe (that little touche pointing down at the back gives it away) and as they normally have twins the other is probably a sibling.  Beautiful ..  :thumbup:

• Thanks 1

So last night, my Virgin Media Super Hub 4 seems to have bit the bullet. Weird, no wifi connectivity now visible from any device in the house. 
Solid white light is on, but nada. Followed the guidelines and I am not a numpty when it comes to IT crap.

Engineer appointment booked for Thursday, but that’s a bit of disaster for work (From Monday) for me and Mrs Souff, let alone the boy is back home schooling and requires internet.

Phone plan switch for more data, so it can act as mobile hotspot seems the only option.

Balls. :mad:

12 hours ago, stix said:

My 2 girls went out for a walk yesterday to the local park, just for a change of scenery really. I offered to pick them up because it was dark. No problem, all home safe and well. Went out to the car this morning.....

52BE9A87-93C3-438F-A2F9-4FF8B9D8108C.thumb.jpeg.f94aace67bf49162267646a75688377d.jpeg

BBC246EB-1F7C-4310-8A5E-A0E3609DCD3E.thumb.jpeg.9367ef871a0b293a8e41b56e7c4d5a66.jpeg

Livid!!!!

Could be worse mate ...

IMG_5272.jpg

1 hour ago, Countryfox said:

I've got a job for you Muzzett ...   (but can you leave the little bit of festive fauna I am growing round the windscreen ...   :)).

IMG_5271.jpg

Fauna or flora, CF? 

I know you're a Country Fox, but how the hell did you bag that hedgehog?! 

3 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

So last night, my Virgin Media Super Hub 4 seems to have bit the bullet. Weird, no wifi connectivity now visible from any device in the house. 
Solid white light is on, but nada. Followed the guidelines and I am not a numpty when it comes to IT crap.

Engineer appointment booked for Thursday, but that’s a bit of disaster for work (From Monday) for me and Mrs Souff, let alone the boy is back home schooling and requires internet.

Phone plan switch for more data, so it can act as mobile hotspot seems the only option.

Balls. :mad:

Wierd, my virgin box did exactly the same thing. No WiFi at all but pc and ps4 that are connected through cable still works. Unplugged it for 30 seconds and it's working again. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

Wierd, my virgin box did exactly the same thing. No WiFi at all but pc and ps4 that are connected through cable still works. Unplugged it for 30 seconds and it's working again. 

Did wonder if the LAN ports were an option, but seems not. 

7 hours ago, Countryfox said:

Roe deer ..  the prettiest of all the species we have here and along with the Red a true native of these shores. The one on the left is a doe (that little touche pointing down at the back gives it away) and as they normally have twins the other is probably a sibling.  Beautiful ..  :thumbup:

Thanks CF - it was pretty cool to see them. They seem quite tame and come up to the house for a nose around. 

I’ve just demolished the jungle you see in the first picture to create more garden space, I hope it doesn’t put them off visiting ☹️

1517FA8E-C2AE-4FD9-9332-2669DA14C266.jpeg

16 hours ago, stix said:

From now on they’re just going in the boot mate. 

i have got winter mats for the car and plastic that ties to the back of the front seats so if the kids kick the back of the seats  no mud/snow gets on the actual cloth etc.

I'm addicted to buying things on Amazon.

I'd never used it before I started delivering for them a few weeks ago.

Signed up for the football initially, now I just need to buy things off there all the time.

It's that bad, I've even bought 2 automatic toothpaste dispensers lol

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

I'm addicted to buying things on Amazon.

I'd never used it before I started delivering for them a few weeks ago.

Signed up for the football initially, now I just need to buy things off there all the time.

It's that bad, I've even bought 2 automatic toothpaste dispensers lol

Delivery is shit mate, I wouldn't bother.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Milo said:

Thanks CF - it was pretty cool to see them. They seem quite tame and come up to the house for a nose around. 

I’ve just demolished the jungle you see in the first picture to create more garden space, I hope it doesn’t put them off visiting ☹️

1517FA8E-C2AE-4FD9-9332-2669DA14C266.jpeg

Wish I could get your video to work but my iPad just doesn’t want to know ...    that little fella is a roe buck as you can see by the marks on his head where his antlers were before they were cast ...   he’s in his winter grey coat but will look a lot more spectacular in the spring with his fox red coat and new antlers on show.    

P.S. Try not to make him too ‘tame’ as it won’t do him any favours in the long run.  :thumbup:

4 hours ago, Alf Bentley said:

Fauna or flora, CF? 

I know you're a Country Fox, but how the hell did you bag that hedgehog?! 

:blush:

Amazing powers of observation Alf ...    I take my hat off to you ...  to spot that that thing on my windscreen is a rare miniature green hedgehog  (and not a lump of moss as some would think !! ...    ha ! .. dumbos!! ) ...     is very impressive !!!   :whistle: