Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

5 hours ago, Carl the Llama said:

Electric razor ran out of juice mid-shaved last night, no problem I'll just plug it in to charge and finish the job before work.  Except I left the button in the 'on' position so the battery was just as empty when I woke up, I've had to leave for work with a half and half beard. Thank goodness for facemasks.

One of those heart wrenching tales that makes you realise just how lucky you are  ....   

1 hour ago, Wymsey said:

Was set to meet some family at Bradgate Park; the area was absolutely full.., so went elsewhere.

Only beaten by this one ...   

I’m filling up ...

6EC7812E-A85F-4CE3-AB51-374B5AAD3D79.jpeg

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

One of those heart wrenching tales that makes you realise just how lucky you are  ....   

Only beaten by this one ...   

I’m filling up ...

The level of trauma is tough to take, isn't it?

I reckon that it would push me over the edge if I now heard that you had dripped some cranberry sauce onto your orange shorts.

Meanwhile, here's exclusive footage of @Carl the Llama at work today....

image.jpeg.6ec661a4e6e0323aea32c3861b89c65e.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Facecloth said:

So you're complaining because too many people had the same idea as you? lol

You've put it more delicately than I would after spending all day tripping over customers who think the same.  No ****ing wonder we keep getting locked down, everybody is so ****ing special they deserve to do something nice with their newfound free time in tier 4.  Bunch of killers, no care for anyone else.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

You've put it more delicately than I would after spending all day tripping over customers who think the same.  No ****ing wonder we keep getting locked down, everybody is so ****ing special they deserve to do something nice with their newfound free time in tier 4.  Bunch of killers, no care for anyone else.

Reminds me of the woman in the summer sat on Brighton beach after travelling 1.5 hours, and then complaining it was too busy lol

• Like 1

Spent 8 hours washing, cleaning, polishing and waxing my car.
Had my wireless headphones on so I didn’t have to listen to pricks walking by going “you’ve missed a bit!”

Just me, my car, and my music all day.

Bliss.

1 minute ago, Izzy said:

Had my wireless headphones on so I didn’t have to listen to pricks walking by going “you’ve missed a bit!”

Bliss.

You did miss a bit though.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Izzy said:

Bliss.

“You can do mine whilst you’re at it”

• Haha 1

Had to cancel someone's shift because we have no customers, the one person who isn't on flexi furlough because the govt set a mandatory date after which anybody who starts a new job obviously didn't need the money anyway so don't deserve financial support.  So yeah feeling great. :dry:

Today I was mostly cleaning the interior of the wife's car. It was a health hazard previously but now it's sparkling like new.

A wonderful sense of accomplishment that will last about 48 hours before the kids trash it again.

That's how my day was.

57 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Today I was mostly cleaning the interior of the wife's car. It was a health hazard previously but now it's sparkling like new.

A wonderful sense of accomplishment that will last about 48 hours before the kids trash it again.

That's how my day was.

8 hours later and still missed a spot

:ph34r:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Izzy said:

That's how my day was.

Good alternative to going to the gym! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

What kind of DJ are you, Geoff?

An Abba/Grease/jive bunny medley sort of man? 

Or a Haslam, Oakenfold 90s club scene dude?

A bit of both, Mr Panini. Jack of all trades, master of none.

Love playing Ibiza house stuff but the monthly 80s night is probably is the best fun.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Izzy said:

That's how my day was.

My 2 girls went out for a walk yesterday to the local park, just for a change of scenery really. I offered to pick them up because it was dark. No problem, all home safe and well. Went out to the car this morning.....

52BE9A87-93C3-438F-A2F9-4FF8B9D8108C.thumb.jpeg.f94aace67bf49162267646a75688377d.jpeg

BBC246EB-1F7C-4310-8A5E-A0E3609DCD3E.thumb.jpeg.9367ef871a0b293a8e41b56e7c4d5a66.jpeg

Livid!!!!

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, stix said:

My 2 girls went out for a walk yesterday to the local park, just for a change of scenery really. I offered to pick them up because it was dark. No problem, all home safe and well. Went out to the car this morning.....

52BE9A87-93C3-438F-A2F9-4FF8B9D8108C.thumb.jpeg.f94aace67bf49162267646a75688377d.jpeg

BBC246EB-1F7C-4310-8A5E-A0E3609DCD3E.thumb.jpeg.9367ef871a0b293a8e41b56e7c4d5a66.jpeg

Livid!!!!

Call them a taxi to the orphanage 

I would say the least you could do is drop them off, but you don't want to make it any worse lol

• Haha 1