Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

11 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Failed at the final hurdle of the chase audition process. There was a young girl from Leicester that went through though. Pretty sure I’m not extrovert enough.

It's showbiz's loss, I'm sure! :nono:

There was a young girl from Leicester

Indoors she did not fester

She got out and about

With a winning pout

But Howlinmadmurf wasn't enough of a jester.

(Sorry!)

• Haha 1

I had a dream last night that I was watching us vs West Ham but it was at Selhurst Park for some reason. Anyway, I turned up 5 minutes late and there was a lot of chatting about Ricardo who was having his first premier league game back. I discovered from the murmurs that he was sent off in the first minute but was carried off in a stretcher due to the sending off being thanks to a Gazza style challenge.

How random.

Just enjoyed a good turkey takeaway dinner from The Farmhouse Kitchen van, situated in The Blacksmith's Arms pub's car park in Quorn.

Thoroughly recommend it to those who fancy a warm meal who aren't too far away from that side of Leicester.

Edited by Wymsey
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, stix said:

Celebrated my 40th birthday today! Had a great day with the wife and kids, good food, an inflatable Zimmer frame and walking stick! And some really thoughtful gifts! 

This one is for the bank @Izzy

57B35829-5E60-48AD-A3F1-B166369BCF98.jpeg

Oooooo nice one mate :thumbup:

I've not come across Madcow detailing products before so let me know what you think.

Happy birthday :scarf:

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Izzy said:

I've not come across Madcow detailing products before so let me know what you think.

Only used the glass cleaner and the quick detailing spray today but am impressed with the results. It was on offer. I think £30 for that lot. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Izzy said:

16 hours ago, stix said:

Only used the glass cleaner and the quick detailing spray today but am impressed with the results. It was on offer. I think £30 for that lot. 

Guys, in the nicest possible way...

1995dba3-23a9-4fa2-9148-5d9d1de5716b-m.j

• Haha 2

What a time of year, time to share goodwill and cheer to all as we celebrate the factually incorrect birth date of Isreal’s greatest conman.  Merry Xmas to all the Foxes talkers.

Bar a couple who I really can’t stand who I will just wish all the best of luck for 2021 as you will need it.....

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you all have a great day celebrating as much as you can. And to anyone else that has a birthday today, many happy returns! 

Happy Birthday Stan. Its my nephews birthday today too. Don't think he's realised yet that's a bit of a rubbish day for a birthday.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Happy Birthday Stan. Its my nephews birthday today too. Don't think he's realised yet that's a bit of a rubbish day for a birthday.

Yeah, you gotta feel sorry for Jesus, really.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Cheers!

It's a great day for a birthday, never have to work on it and get all the attention :D

Edited by StanSP
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Long day but enjoyable. kids are happy which is the main thing,. ended up cooking for 3 more people than planned because when i heard the mother and brothers in law were going to have turkey roll i locked the doors and made them eat with us lol 
got a lynx gift set, socks and a selection of Gin and tonics. guess which I'm going for first.....

hope you all had a good day whatever you did. 

and we're tier 2 here until tomorrow before anyone shouts SoCiAl DiStAnCiNg at me. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Had a great day despite not being able to have friends around instead played board games with the kids which I guess is what Christmas is all about and not shutting yourself off from them whilst you get a holed in the kitchen.

We did have the in laws round who are divorced but in the 6hrs they were with us I never had to show a yellow or red card to either so win win there also.

Electric razor ran out of juice mid-shaved last night, no problem I'll just plug it in to charge and finish the job before work.  Except I left the button in the 'on' position so the battery was just as empty when I woke up, I've had to leave for work with a half and half beard. Thank goodness for facemasks.

• Haha 3

Was set to meet some family at Bradgate Park; the area was absolutely full.., so went elsewhere.

Personally think there should be crowd control at the park during peak periods/bank holiday, as feel it ruins the look of the area a bit.

• Haha 1