Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

• 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Had my sentencing today(virtually of course) for some legal matters that id been facing. With Covid it'd got dragged out over the last year and a half.

Happy with the court's decision to give me a discharge and a reduced probation.

Time to move forward and hopefully get back to working.

Feel like a giant weight has been lifted off of me.

Learn from this and be a better man as best as you can.  Also, i dont want to pay for your arse to be in jail here in Milton on my tax dime you tosser! Hahaha joking!!!!

Much love though  hope life gets better soon.

Perhaps you should order a chinese and do it like this lady 

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/fabulous/6316581/mum-divides-opinion-chinese-takeaway/amp/

• Thanks 1

Officially under new management. Been bought out by a big engineering firm, one of my gaffers is retiring and the other is staying on for a couple of years to help the transition. 

Apparently the new boys want us all to stay and will be offering out new contracts in the next week. We've never signed one for this place so should be fun. They've said they've got the contracts to keep this place flowing with work until the cows come home. So hopefully they can deliver. 

Still not sure whether to be happy or sad, but I guess time will tell. 

5 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I got offered two auditions for different TV quiz shows today. One quite famous with decent prize money and one with no prize money and a bit quirky.

The Chase and Countdown or Mastermind?

Edited by Facecloth

Just now, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

The Chase, and Only Connect. Not sure which one I’m looking forward to more.

I was wracking my brains trying to think of a gameshow with no prize money. What do you win on Only Connect then?

I imagine they'll both be enjoyable experience but very different.

3 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

The Chase, and Only Connect. Not sure which one I’m looking forward to more.

tempted to apply for The Chase. Is the application process straight enough? I applied for Pointless a year or two ago and the application form was about 20 pages long. 

1 minute ago, goose2010 said:

tempted to apply for The Chase. Is the application process straight enough? I applied for Pointless a year or two ago and the application form was about 20 pages long. 

It’s just a straight forward online application form, I applied about five years ago I reckon. I’m pretty boring though, make yourself stand out and it shouldn’t take that long.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

I was wracking my brains trying to think of a gameshow with no prize money. What do you win on Only Connect then?

I imagine they'll both be enjoyable experience but very different.

Just a trophy between three of you I think. I know a fair few people that have been on and they all say it’s a fantastic experience.

Snowed reasonably heavily here from 8 until about 2pm, no gritting and loads of hills results in loads of traffic disruption, also fairly pissed off that my DPD delivery that I need for work has been delayed.

6 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

It’s just a straight forward online application form, I applied about five years ago I reckon. I’m pretty boring though, make yourself stand out and it shouldn’t take that long.

You applied 5 years ago and have been offered a place on that same application you made? I applied around 5/6 years ago as well, assumed it was just an application for the next series at that time?

4 minutes ago, stix said:

You applied 5 years ago and have been offered a place on that same application you made? I applied around 5/6 years ago as well, assumed it was just an application for the next series at that time?

Hopefully you make it on to The Chase too, can't wait to see your name up in lights lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, FoxesDeb said:

Hopefully you make it on to The Chase too, can't wait to see your name up in lights lol

"Welcome contestant number 1. What's your name and where do you come from?"

"I'm @stix and I'm from Wigston, you crackhead"

• Like 1
  • Haha 3