Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
James.

Amusing News Stories

• 2 weeks later...
A farmer who allowed one of the world's best-selling pop stars to film in his grain field told her to cover up after she stripped down for a video.

DUP Alderman Alan Graham said he was fetching his tractor when he saw her and thought it was unacceptable.

The Rude Boy star was filming a new pop video in his Bangor field.

"I thought it was inappropriate. I requested them to stop and they did," he explained.

"I had my conversation with Rihanna and I hope she understands where I'm coming from. We shook hands," he said.

Mr Graham admitted that he did not know who the 23-year-old sex symbol was when he got a phone call to ask for the use of his field in Bangor, County Down, for a pop video last week.

"I didn't know who was coming. If the name 'Rihanna' had been mentioned, well, no disrespect but it wouldn't have meant anything," he explained.

Rihanna, one of the most successful pop performers in the world, came to film in the alderman's Bangor grain field on Monday.

She pulled up in a white caravan on the A2 dual carriageway.

Traffic practically ground to a halt near Ballyrobert as drivers strained to get a glimpse of the singer and her cavalcade.

But the DUP man said it was still his field and he wasn't happy with what she was doing.

"From my point of view, it was my land, I have an ethos and I felt it was inappropriate.

"I wish no ill will against Rihanna and her friends. Perhaps they could acquaint themselves with a greater God," he said.

Hundreds of people also gathered by the roadside to watch the impromptu performance with many local school children using their camera phones to record the event for posterity.

The Barbadian first came to prominence in her homeland and the United States before achieving worldwide fame with her 2007 hit, Umbrella

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-15072380

• 2 weeks later...

Man jailed for trying to turn shit into gold.

A man from Northern Ireland has been jailed after an experiment in which he attempted to turn his own faeces into gold went wrong and started a fire in a block of flats.

Paul Moran will now serve three months in jail and a further 12 months on license after the failed experiment caused a fire at his Housing Executive home in Derrin Park, Enniskillen.

Moran admitted arson and endangering the lives of others in the fire, which reportedly caused over £3,000 worth of damage.

It is thought that as part of the bizarre experiment Moran left his faeces, along with other waste products such as fertiliser, on a heater.

In his ruling Judge McFarland told Moran: “Rather bizarrely you were attempting to make gold from human faeces and waste products.

“It was an interesting experiment to fulfil the alchemist’s dream, but wasn’t going to succeed.”

Moran’s barrister mentioned that his client was a man of ‘considerable intellectual ability’ but that he had problems battling drug abuse.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Didn't know whether to laugh or be angry at this. In the end, I saw the funny side.

http://www.veryweirdnews.com/tattoo-artist-facing-civil-lawsuit/

Two trailer park residents in Dayton, Ohio are going to be battling this out in court over the next few months.

Tattoo artist, Ryan L. Fitzjerald was hit with a $100,000 lawsuit last week by his ex-girlfriend Rossie Brovent. She claims that her boyfriend was supposed to tattoo a scene from Narnia on her back but instead tattooed an image of a pile of excrement with flies buzzing around it.

shitty-tattoo.jpg

Apparently Ryan found out that she had cheated with a long-time friend of his and this was his way of getting even. Originally Rossie tried to have Ryan charged with assault but it turns out this crafty tattoo artist got her to sign a consent form prior to the tattoo and it said that the design was ‘at the artists discretion’, she claims; “he tricked her by drinking a bottle of cheap wine with me and doing tequila shots before I signed it and got the tattoo”. “Actually I was passed out for most of the time, and woke up to this horrible image on my back.”

http://www.bbc.co.uk...yshire-15842559

Derby student trapped in clothes horse rescued by firefighters

A University of Derby student had to be cut free by firefighters after being trapped in a clothes horse for more than an hour.

Danielle Morgan said she had been "mucking about" in her flatmate's bedroom when the accident happened.

Friends and staff at Sir Peter Hilton Court hall of residence tried to free her before calling the fire service.

The 18-year-old said she had been left with bruising to her neck and shoulders but could now laugh about the accident.

Miss Morgan said: "My friends just thought it was hilarious.

"I found it funny at first but after it got taken off I had a panic attack and the ambulance came out."

Bolt croppers

Derbyshire Fire and Rescue Service confirmed that they used cutting equipment to free Miss Morgan from the clothes horse.

Firefighters were called to Agard Street in Derby at 21:25 GMT on Sunday.

Miss Morgan, who is originally from North Wales, had fallen off the bed of her flatmate Lisa Smith, 18.

The clothes horse fell on top of her and her head went through the frame.

She tried to move a quilt which had been drying on the clothes horse, which then locked into place.

Miss Morgan's friends filmed and took photos of her while she was trapped.

She said: "I phoned one of my friends from home when I was stuck in it and she just thought I was drunk."

Firefighters used a tool kit and bolt croppers to cut Miss Morgan free.

Miss Smith said: "I don't think they quite believed it to begin with."

laugh.gif - crazy welsh lasses.

Edited by LargeAl

Katie Price in car tracker shock

Press Association, Friday November 25 2011

Katie Price said she felt "physically sick" and concerned for the safety of her children after a tracking device was found under her pink Range Rover.

A mechanic found the concealed GPS under her car while it was at a London garage for a routine check earlier this week, according to reports.

Price, 33, told The Sun: "I felt physically sick when I spoke to my mum and she told me how a mechanic had found a device hidden on the undercarriage of the Range Rover."

She continued: "It was found on Tuesday morning as I was working on publicity for my new book.

"The first thing I thought about was my kids and their safety. I needed to be with them.

"The garage had my car on a ramp and spotted this tracker. The car was last serviced on August 16, so I know someone's been following me or snooping around my property and shoved it on between then and now."

Price has three children - Princess Tiaamii and Junior with ex-husband Peter Andre and Harvey with former footballer Dwight Yorke.

The model, formerly known as Jordan, is currently promoting her 45th book and seventh novel, Santa Baby.

At the launch earlier this month she said she is "loving single love" after splitting from Argentinian model Leandro Penna.

Irony.....