Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Agree about the John Lewis ad. I don't get the fuss about it and haven't done since it started. Ridiculous amount of money spent on it as well.

Anyone watching master chef? It's like the judges are having a face pulling contest.

Loving this programme right now but the judges can be very harsh!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, Matt said:

Rock hard butter, how you s'posed to spread the ****ing stuff!

I've now been left with bread that I make aswell have just screwed up.

Just put bit in the microwave on defrost for a minute or so.

3 minutes ago, Beliall said:

Ever heard the phrase "like a hot knife through butter"?

1 minute ago, Buce said:

Just put bit in the microwave on defrost for a minute or so.

To late now, I was hungry, ain't got time for any of these things, just annoying at the time - tbh anything seems annoying today though.

Edited by Matt

2 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

The 'Dab' pose.

Seriously.

Posted this in the 'Do they mean us' thread yesterday

21 hours ago, Matt said:

http://www.squawka.com/news/leicester-city-give-out-free-wooly-hats-at-watford-game-and-then-instruct-fans-to-dab/830295

Fair play for the free hats but the dab part is abit cringy, although I do understand the 'instructions' are from snapchat which seems to cater more for the kids (Or so it seems to me).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Probably been mentioned before, but people who drop litter in the streets. Total cvnts. No excuse for it these days, there's bins every few hundred yards. So put it in your pocket until you find the next bin you lazy, chavvy scumbags.

Even worse ...   Fly tippers ...   Total cvnts x 10 ! ..     They should get fined and banged up for a while.  

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Even worse ...   Fly tippers ...   Total cvnts x 10 ! ..     They should get fined and banged up for a while.  

You're getting soft, CF.

A serious kicking is the least they deserve.

5 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Probably been mentioned before, but people who drop litter in the streets. Total cvnts. No excuse for it these days, there's bins every few hundred yards. So put it in your pocket until you find the next bin you lazy, chavvy scumbags.

I was sitting in my car in a McDonalds car park a while back when the windows a car full of pikey girls opened and they chucked ALL of their used wrappers and cartons onto the ground. I challenged them and all I got was a tirade of abuse and threats as they drove away. ****ers they are. No wonder people hate them.

I'll never forgive them for coating my ambulance response car in shit when I was treating one of their own.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Parafox said:

I was sitting in my car in a McDonalds car park a while back when the windows a car full of pikey girls opened and they chucked ALL of their used wrappers and cartons onto the ground. I challenged them and all I got was a tirade of abuse and threats as they drove away. ****ers they are. No wonder people hate them.

I'll never forgive them for coating my ambulance response car in shit when I was treating one of their own.

Why would they do that if you was treating one of them? 

29 minutes ago, Parafox said:

And you know that how?

12 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Irish accents, heavy make up, skimpy tight outfits, very bold dark eyebrows ....     Oh, and a sprig of lucky heather in their hands !

Pretty much all the above. Plus the abusive cocky retorts I got. I've dealt with pikey's, sorry, "travellers", on various occasions within the scope of my job and I know one when I see/hear one.

29 minutes ago, The Blur said:

Why would they do that if you was treating one of them? 

I have no idea. I arrived on scene at a certain traveller site near Bagworth and was met by 3-4 young lads who were giving me cocky chat as I went into the place. I treated and discharged the patient on scene and came out to find dog shit mixed with red fence paint smeared over the car, even lumps of the stuff wedged behind the driver's door handle.

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/appeal-paramedic-s-car-vandalised/story-27500443-detail/story.html

10602921.jpg

4 minutes ago, Parafox said:

I have no idea. I arrived on scene at a certain traveller site near Bagworth and was met by 3-4 young lads who were giving me cocky chat as I went into the place. I treated and discharged the patient on scene and came out to find dog shit mixed with red fence paint smeared over the car, even lumps of the stuff wedged behind the driver's door handle.

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/appeal-paramedic-s-car-vandalised/story-27500443-detail/story.html

10602921.jpg

Like you said PF ....   They wonder why people don't like em.   

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Parafox said:

10602921.jpg

thats bang out of order