Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I'll say it again and will do till the day I die. Pissing about with the clocks grinds my gears.

Cue the 3 Scottish dairy farmers complaining.

The same number of daylight still exist, so leave it at british summer time or move half an hour forever to accommodate the british isles and leave the clocks alone.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Great Boos Up said:

I'll say it again and will do till the day I die. Pissing about with the clocks grinds my gears.

Cue the 3 Scottish dairy farmers complaining.

The same number of daylight still exist, so leave it at british summer time or move half an hour forever to accommodate the british isles and leave the clocks alone.

The thing that annoys me about it is that for some reason they give you the extra hour in bed on a Sunday. A Sunday.

House mate on the house whatsapp convo at half ten: Hey guys I'm about to do some quick hoovering because I've been sleeping all day so I didn't do it earlier.

Rest of us: Ok//Yeah cool, thanks for the warning//Go ahead.

Hoover-using housemate: [waits until 11pm then starts]

8u2b.jpg

27 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

House mate on the house whatsapp convo at half ten: Hey guys I'm about to do some quick hoovering because I've been sleeping all day so I didn't do it earlier.

Rest of us: Ok//Yeah cool, thanks for the warning//Go ahead.

Hoover-using housemate: [waits until 11pm then starts]

8u2b.jpg

Update:  Just started again at gone half 11.  Like why even bother warning us? lol

• 2 weeks later...