Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

7 hours ago, Facecloth said:

But I suppose in the same way the news had to say that bloke allegedly stole that Venetian blind, even though it was blindingly obvious, they can't be seen to be referring to Islamic State as just that because it's not an internationally recognised state.

Yeah but pretty much everyone knows it's not a proper state, just as pretty much everyone knows that they're a bunch of cvnts.

Anyway, the thread is What Grinds My Gears.

The matter referred to in my earlier post grinds mine.

So that is that ! 

9 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Yeah but pretty much everyone knows it's not a proper state, just as pretty much everyone knows that they're a bunch of cvnts.

Anyway, the thread is What Grinds My Gears.

The matter referred to in my earlier post grinds mine.

So that is that ! 

A quick google search says that they use the term as a compromise because the government felt just calling them Islamic state was giving them too much credibility.

Anyway, probably shouldn't assume everyone knows something just because you do, there are some really stupid people out there. Now that grinds my gears.

Probably another topic for somewhere else, but not sure whether it'll help the UK in sending in more troops to try and reduce their territories.

Could increase risk of some extremists retaliating here somehow.

Leave it to the big boys of Russia and the US to continue such missions.

On 22/10/2016 at 08:47, DB11 said:

On 22/10/2016 at 08:47, DB11 said:

But if you're paying your months rent every four weeks then you're making 13 payments a year instead of 12, so you're actually paying an extra one???!

Not paying every 4 weeks, paying monthly, the monthly cost being determined by the landlord as being 4 x the weekly cost.

We were wet behind the ears but we weren't that daft

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sphericalfox said:

Dikcheads on FB (based in UK) who simply can't control themselves posting about TWD. Some of us either have to or choose to wait til it's broadcast in this country.

To be fair, it was broadcast in this country at the same time it was in America. 

15 hours ago, sphericalfox said:

Dikcheads on FB (based in UK) who simply can't control themselves posting about TWD. Some of us either have to or choose to wait til it's broadcast in this country.

selfish bastards, breaking into your house first thing in the morning and telling you what happened in TWD.

Just now, Royston. said:

selfish bastards, breaking into your house first thing in the morning and telling you what happened in TWD.

virtually. given i only saw 1 post on my twitter timeline (that I quickly avoided) all day out of the people I follow, for some dipschit, to post multiple links and comments that come up in my timeline was disrespectful, knowing full well it would do so.

I'm over it now I've viewed said episode. 7mths of waiting and 30mins before the show airs for it be ruined? I'd have fetched me bat.

8 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

When someone at work sends you an email and then rings to ask if you got the email.

This.

I got some fanny the other day who e-mailed me and then walked into my office to ask if I got it.

It wasn't like there were any attachments in it. Just a simple sentence that clarified something.

2 hours ago, AKCJ said:

This.

I got some fanny the other day who e-mailed me and then walked into my office to ask if I got it.

It wasn't like there were any attachments in it. Just a simple sentence that clarified something.

I had this last week when a customer emailed to ask about a job. I'll point out now that my work email is set to refresh constantly. I started replying near enough immediately, and just as I was about to send the response (literally within 2 minutes of receiving the original email) the customer phoned up and asked why hadn't I replied to their email yet.

Safe to say their incredibly simple job went straight to the bottom of the pile behind a load of far less important shit and missed their deadline (which the original email I never had a chance to send stated that it definitely would be ready in time)

Meant to have had a telephone interview this morning, waited good amount of time before and after the time I had chosen on their online scheduling system but no call at all. Mind, it was NHS England.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

Email spam like this.

No thanks MR. SHITU! :yawn:

-

Attn: Beneficiary,

I am Mr Jimmy Doris,the director of Diamond Bank Benin. This is to bring to your notice that myoffice has taking over all the money 3.5m Transaction originated from anypart of African/ Europe and Asia counties etc. as Contract payment,Fund inheritance or Lottery Winning due to Unauthorized/incapability of financial Institutions/security companies In releasing such huge sum of money due to Fraud, terrorist and money Laundry activities going on world wide.

The World Bank Group has Mandated the Diamond Bank Benin via my Office to release funds to beneficiaries through Cash delivery, Hence Your Name appears as one of The fund beneficiaries whom their fund was successfully cleared recently From Terrorist and Money laundry and your money will be released to you Through International Cashier's Bank Draft that will be cash able from any International Bank in your country or cash delivery been the only way you would receive Your money to avoid paying excess charges. As regard to this arrangement, you are advised to contact the telex director DR. SHITU ABUBAKAR through his direct email:( [email protected] ) Contact DR. SHITU ABUBAKAR with the contact information below. Telex director Diamond bank Benin

name: DR. SHITU ABUBAKAR
Direct email:( [email protected] )
DIRECT TEL: +229 988600

You are therefore advised to forward your direct telephone numbers, Your complete name and your house address to DR. SHITU ABUBAKAR for Immediate release of your fund to you Most importantly be aware that ($3.5Million Dollars) Only was allocated to you,

Be also informed that the Fund Approvals and authorization document Including Anti-terrorist Clearance Certificate was issued in your name and has been handed over to DR.SHITU ABUBAKAR to release to you. Finally, DR.SHITU ABUBAKAR is standby to receive your communication and Release your fund to you through Cash delivery without further delay. Make your contact directly to him through Email contact any time because we are working 24 Hours to be able to meet with the mandate given by the World Bank.

Rude people. Probably said on here a lot before.

If I see someone walking towards a door I'm going through, I'll wait and hold it open, for a man or a woman.

Waited around 20 seconds because 2 women with a pushchair were walking towards me, held the door open and smiled. The cvnts waltzed through and didn't even acknowledge me. 

There were people around that looked at them in disbelief.

Manners cost nothing.

Edited by tom27111

MP Glyn Davies and his recent anti intellectual BS on Twitter. Was going to put him in the cvnt thread, but it's not really cvnt-worthy. Still a bunch of one eyed bollocks with no foresight or respect for the STEM community, though.

Though, thinking about that, not much different from the rest of the British establishment, is it?

15 hours ago, tom27111 said:

Rude people. Probably said on here a lot before.

If I see someone walking towards a door I'm going through, I'll wait and hold it open, for a man or a woman.

Waited around 20 seconds because 2 women with a pushchair were walking towards me, held the door open and smiled. The cvnts waltzed through and didn't even acknowledge me. 

There were people around that looked at them in disbelief.

Manners cost nothing.

I was in Sainsbury's a couple of weeks and a couple of women who were in their late 20's early 30's had just dumped two pillows on the floor they didn't want anymore. 

They had got them from the home department then didn't want them so just dumped them on the floor where all the fruit & veg was. A member of staff went up to them to see if they wanted them and they said no then just walked off. 

Me & the member of staff just looked each other and couldn't believe what we had just seen.