Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

29 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Footballers who suck their thumbs after scoring a goal. 

I blame Bebeto. He started all that baby celebration nonsense, didn't he?

Now this makes me feel old...... Here's the baby in question last year, signing for Sporting Lisbon:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/05/16/inspiration-bebetos-famous-world-cup-baby-celebration-signs/

Bebeto's son world cup Mattheus Oliveira

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Webbo said:

My daughters called something " fleek" this morning. Apparently it means "on point" which is another annoying phrase. Why can't people just talk normal?

What can’t people just talk normally?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Footballers who suck their thumbs after scoring a goal. 

Any footballer with a trademark celebration needs to grow the **** up to be honest and I include Bale in that. 

Probably the worst is that sicknote cvnt at Liverpool with his stupid arm dance. Probably the most cringeworthy shit I've ever seen. 

Ronaldo, as a 33 year old man with his own special trademark celebration is especially awful. Christ man. Get in the sea along with anyone over the age of twelve that dabs. 

The one exception to this was Alan Shearer whose celebration was so hilariously boring he should be forgiven. 

Edited by Finnegan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Any footballer with a trademark celebration needs to grow the **** up to be honest and I include Bale in that. 

Probably the worst is that sicknote cvnt at Liverpool with his stupid arm dance. Probably the most cringeworthy shit I've ever seen. 

Ronaldo, as a 33 year old man with his own special trademark celebration is especially awful. Christ man. Get in the sea along with anyone over the age of twelve that dabs. 

The one exception to this was Alan Shearer whose celebration was so hilariously boring he should be forgiven. 

What?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jon the Hat said:

What?

Are you an alien?  :whistle:

I'm an alien who doesn't know who Kylie Jenner is and even I've heard of "dabbing". It's some strange pose using your arms that children used to think was cool, but teenagers now don't.

My 13-year-old is even more scornful than Finners about this practice. Admittedly, I'm still unclear as to what the purpose of "dabbing" is - a pose to look cool or for photos? 

47 minutes ago, Jon the Hat said:

What?

32 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

Are you an alien?  :whistle:

I'm an alien who doesn't know who Kylie Jenner is and even I've heard of "dabbing". It's some strange pose using your arms that children used to think was cool, but teenagers now don't.

My 13-year-old is even more scornful than Finners about this practice. Admittedly, I'm still unclear as to what the purpose of "dabbing" is - a pose to look cool or for photos? 

It is final and incontrovertible proof that the human race is undergoing de-evolution.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StanSP said:

yeah these are starting to piss me off now as well. didn't mind them at first but 1) there's too many and 2) they're on too often.

Begs the question of how many more are there...?

Theres a 10 minute one at the pictures. i almost left and ****ed off jumanji over it

9 minutes ago, cambridgefox said:

Have you also noticed that they all cover there mouths with there hand when they talk to each other after the match.

When did this twattery start?

I think they're advised to do that in case the tabloids hire lip readers. You notice the managers and coaches doing it too.

Guest seanfox778
2 hours ago, Webbo said:

I think they're advised to do that in case the tabloids hire lip readers. You notice the managers and coaches doing it too.

I like to think they're having mini rap battles during the game.

Emma-Watson-Beatboxing.jpg

I'm so bored of old people telling the world how great they were back in the day and how they made it into school even if there were 90ft snow drifts with their feet covered in blocks of ice. Totally ignoring the outside factors of why schools close, from bus companies not doing their rounds, teachers affected by their kids' school closures and the general health and safety aspect of an unsafe school.

I always think these people would be the first onto Injury Lawyers4U when their darling child slips over and bangs their head in the school grounds.

24 minutes ago, Footballwipe said:

I'm so bored of old people telling the world how great they were back in the day and how they made it into school even if there were 90ft snow drifts with their feet covered in blocks of ice. Totally ignoring the outside factors of why schools close, from bus companies not doing their rounds, teachers affected by their kids' school closures and the general health and safety aspect of an unsafe school.

I always think these people would be the first onto Injury Lawyers4U when their darling child slips over and bangs their head in the school grounds.

• Haha 2