Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

18 minutes ago, Rogstanley said:

Do they still have manned express checkouts? 

Don't think I've used a manned checkout since they started introducing the self-checkouts which must have been when, about 2010?

Personed, Moose, personed.

• Haha 2

Old ladies at cash points. More specifically any body who gets there just before me knowing I'm going to the hole in the wall and does that fast penguin waddle extra long stride walk trying to look casual. Then suddenly forgets how to use their eyes and fingers and forces me to try and look at anything but their backside for what seems like five times as long as I take.

3 minutes ago, Great Boos Up said:

Old ladies at cash points. More specifically any body who gets there just before me knowing I'm going to the hole in the wall and does that fast penguin waddle extra long stride walk trying to look casual. Then suddenly forgets how to use their eyes and fingers and forces me to try and look at anything but their backside for what seems like five times as long as I take.

Drives me mad when they do the mini statement,then when they draw there cash out put another card in,again checking balance on screen,then getting a mini statement,then withdrawing cash

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Great Boos Up said:

2 hours ago, Russell sprout said:

Drives me mad when they do the mini statement,then when they draw there cash out put another card in,again checking balance on screen,then getting a mini statement,then withdrawing cash

Young ditherers,and impatiant Young Men,making curdling noises,while waiting for my dear old Gran

at the ATM.....:rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Russell sprout said:

it's this exact moment where I feel I could become completely unhinged and do something terrible. 

Guest seanfox778
1 hour ago, matty98 said:

Ordered a new laptop a few days ago and now it's £40 cheaper, so annoying

Some companies have a period of time after the sale where they will refund you the difference if the price changes. No harm in asking.

10 hours ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Caveat emptor

People that quote Latin phrases that force you to google it, making you feel thick...then you realise that they weren’t actually quoting Latin phrases at you at all...

Derideo Te

5 hours ago, Milo said:

People that quote Latin phrases that force you to google it, making you feel thick...then you realise that they weren’t actually quoting Latin phrases at you at all...

Derideo Te

I don't care which biscuits you like in your tea.

• Haha 1

That FVCKING stupid Mexican Golf advert on SSN....

First of all... its GOLF, it is NOT that exciting EVER!

second.... **** off with your adverts being louder than your programming shit

third... it doesnt need to run every second fking ad break (If i was paying for this sht id be furious)

48 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

That FVCKING stupid Mexican Golf advert on SSN....

First of all... its GOLF, it is NOT that exciting EVER!

second.... **** off with your adverts being louder than your programming shit

third... it doesnt need to run every second fking ad break (If i was paying for this sht id be furious)

Stop whining already oz lol

• Haha 1

On 02/03/2018 at 20:26, Great Boos Up said:

I've used 2 cards in a cashpoint loads of times and I'm still 30 seconds max. Bothers the shit out of me when you're waiting to use a cashpoint and the person in front is taking 3 minutes, what are they doing, playing Sudoku on it? Hurry up you festering bellend

4 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

My favourite cashpoint is the Natwest in Birstall, so responsive. What's everybody else's favourite cashpoints?

Wasn’t there a lad on here who purposefully took ages at cash points to annoy other humans?

personally I like Tesco express Birstall ; really crisp fivers

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

My favourite cashpoint is the Natwest in Birstall, so responsive. What's everybody else's favourite cashpoints?

My least favourite is the one on Aylestone road near Cavendish road ..  cus it gives out  £10 NOTES ...  yep ten pound bloody notes !! ..   a fistful of those nasty little plastic things ..   don’t fold over proper and guaranteed to stick together...   which is NOT what you want when off down the pub ...    disgraceful banking !!

8 minutes ago, SystonFox said:

personally I like Tesco express Birstall ; really crisp fivers

Can you seriously get fivers from a cash point? I don’t think I’ve ever had a fiver from an ATM or even had the option before :dunno:

20 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Can you seriously get fivers from a cash point? I don’t think I’ve ever had a fiver from an ATM or even had the option before :dunno:

Some do, some don't. Only really seen fivers from cash points at ones near universities or student accommodation mind.

2 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

If I put in that I want £40+, I sometimes get 4-fives and two-tens etc.

I tend to notice that I get them more when on the outskirts of the city, and less of them whilst in the city.