Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Daggers

Absolute cvnts of our time Pt.MXXVI

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Tinman said:

Joey Barton

Very much a 'ticking timebomb' type..

Never learns from his past mistakes.

 

Wouldn't mind him getting banned from the game altogether.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/04/2019 at 21:20, urban.spaceman said:

:whistle:

 

 

He's the worst type of ****, a pseudo intellectual who's actually thick as shit. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, bovril said:

He's the worst type of ****, a pseudo intellectual who's actually thick as shit. 

 

Google some Nietzsche quote for your twitter and convince every idiot football fan you're some working class philosopher. Ugh. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

 

Google some Nietzsche quote for your twitter and convince every idiot football fan you're some working class philosopher. Ugh. 

Or a JFK one yeah, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

Or a JFK one yeah, lol.

 

Yeah, I'm always posting my mysterious existential musings to convince @Stadt (youngest poster I could think of, probably should have gone with Wymse as most naive) of my hidden depths. 

Edited by Finnegan
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Finnegan said:

 

Yeah, I'm always posting my mysterious existential musings to convince @Stadt (youngest poster I could think of, probably should have gone with Wymse as most naive) of my hidden depths. 

At some point or other I’ve thought a lot of people on here are pseudo-intellectuals, yourself and I included lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Stadt said:

At some point or other I’ve thought a lot of people on here are pseudo-intellectuals, yourself and I included lol 

*you

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/04/2019 at 11:15, Stadt said:

At some point or other I’ve thought a lot of people on here are pseudo-intellectuals, yourself and I included lol 

Not me, I had to google pseudo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Catholic Church, Nuns and the Irish government (again):

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/the_girls_of_bessborough

 

The world’s biggest organised people trafficking and grooming gang. 

 

How many other countries is the Catholic Church so balls deep in that this has happened/ IS happening in? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/03/2019 at 23:45, urban.spaceman said:

Everyone in this video. The performers, the “trainers”, the dickheads paying to see it. Anyone not cheering the lions on. 

 

 

Fvckin love it. Utter wankers. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/may/15/teenage-girl-kills-herself-after-instagram-poll-in-malaysia

 

Everyone who voted yes.

 

I really despise social media at times. We (myself included) are too addicted and reliant on it and it heavily increases anxiety and depression within people. People log on and see misleading posts, photos of a 'perfect' life their Friends and Strangers have and compare it to their own in their time of need, increasing their anxiety.

 

Social Media is used as a platform for keyboard warriors behind closed doors to worsen vunerable people and push them to extremes, as in this case. It's so sad.  

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Group of "men" give 2 lesbian women a severe beating for refusing to kiss on a bus for their entertainment: 

https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/07/gay-couple-beaten-refusing-kiss-mens-entertainment-9854367/

 

I know there have always been isolated incidents of horrible violence, but I get the impression there's more hatred out there than there was 5 or 10 years ago.

Upsetting to hear of things like this. I hope the cvnts who did it are on CCTV and get banged up for this.

  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

Group of "men" give 2 lesbian women a severe beating for refusing to kiss on a bus for their entertainment: 

https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/07/gay-couple-beaten-refusing-kiss-mens-entertainment-9854367/

 

I know there have always been isolated incidents of horrible violence, but I get the impression there's more hatred out there than there was 5 or 10 years ago.

Upsetting to hear of things like this. I hope the cvnts who did it are on CCTV and get banged up for this.

Absolutely beyond words. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Alf Bentley said:

Group of "men" give 2 lesbian women a severe beating for refusing to kiss on a bus for their entertainment: 

https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/07/gay-couple-beaten-refusing-kiss-mens-entertainment-9854367/

 

I know there have always been isolated incidents of horrible violence, but I get the impression there's more hatred out there than there was 5 or 10 years ago.

Upsetting to hear of things like this. I hope the cvnts who did it are on CCTV and get banged up for this.

Sickening.

 

This is the thing some people don't get: straight people are the victims of violence in the UK for many reasons, but never simply because they are straight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...