Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Absolute *** of our time Pt.MXXVI

2 hours ago, Matt said:

Not sure where this should go, the Amusing News Stories thread or this thread because the kid's (and his mates) a twat and wasted Firefighters time.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/dec/07/firefighters-free-youtube-prankster-who-cemented-head-into-microwave

I have done Some weird Sh#t in my time, humerous dares, and proffesionally death defying stunts..but with forethought....

It leaves me speachless, how stupid grown men are.This lot were not immature children, but 22yr olds....ffs and these guys get

to vote...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Matt said:

Not sure where this should go, the Amusing News Stories thread or this thread because the kid's (and his mates) a twat and wasted Firefighters time.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/dec/07/firefighters-free-youtube-prankster-who-cemented-head-into-microwave

9 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

I have done Some weird Sh#t in my time, humerous dares, and proffesionally death defying stunts..but with forethought....

It leaves me speachless, how stupid grown men are.This lot were not immature children, but 22yr olds....ffs and these guys get

to vote...

What a dickhead (Watch his interview).

This/He definitely deserves to be in this thread.

12 hours ago, Matt said:

On the contrary, just like when firefighters are called to rescue a cat up a tree, this guy has given those firefighters invaluable training experience for the next time some prat cements his own head into a microwave.

58 minutes ago, Matt said:

What a dickhead (Watch his interview).

This/He definitely deserves to be in this thread.

I actually put this in the Amusing News Stories thread yesterday - before I'd seen this news clip. I always figured this thread was more for rapists and peados so it never crossed my mind to stick it in here.

But on refection and having seen the news clip, you're probably right to put it here. What a complete cvnt he is for thinking it's funny to waste precious Ambulance and Fire Service time like that. 

And then telling us to 'check out' his other stuff on YouTube - fvck off you dick. And stop trying to sound like Demarai Gray too...

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, Buce said:

Convicted of 19 rapes, believed to have committed over 100 - released on parole after 10 years.

The law in this country is a fvcking ass.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-42571219

19 rapes..a 6 month sentence for each rape.  No show of Consciense, between the 1st to the 5th, to the 15th, to the 19th.

Possible 100+  and the guy is let free into society in Little  than 10yrs. Probation with close security....

It wont get real until he commits again...

Now to shock you...I'd of topped him after the 5th.  Why.!! .to protect my and all women who walk the streets,

like his Egoistic descisions a ..Penalty...of permanent consequence..

Wicked Draconian  aint I.

13 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

19 rapes..a 6 month sentence for each rape.  No show of Consciense, between the 1st to the 5th, to the 15th, to the 19th.

Possible 100+  and the guy is let free into society in Little  than 10yrs. Probation with close security....

It wont get real until he commits again...

Now to shock you...I'd of topped him after the 5th.  Why.!! .to protect my and all women who walk the streets,

like his Egoistic descisions a ..Penalty...of permanent consequence..

Wicked Draconian  aint I.

I don't think I could support the death penalty for it.

No problem with castration, though, after a suitable period of imprisonment.

3 hours ago, Buce said:

3 hours ago, Buce said:

Yup..agree...castrate his fkin ..head..:rolleyes:

16 hours ago, Buce said:

Convicted of 19 rapes, believed to have committed over 100 - released on parole after 10 years.

Further to this, since his conviction other victims have come forward. Why is he not subject to a 'gate arrest' upon leaving prison and charged with those offences?

Guest MattP
16 hours ago, Buce said:

Awful, what a message to send out this is. So soft on crime like this it's beyond belief these days.

Why on earth wasn't he prosecuted for the other offences? 

4 minutes ago, MattP said:

Awful, what a message to send out this is. So soft on crime like this it's beyond belief these days.

Why on earth wasn't he prosecuted for the other offences? 

Like I've just posted, criminals who fail to mention other offences when charged used to be arrested at the gate when leaving prison, something they no longer do it seems.

All sorts of questions here, like why did he get such a lenient sentence in the first place?

Guest MattP
2 minutes ago, Buce said:

Like I've just posted, criminals who fail to mention other offences when charged used to be arrested at the gate when leaving prison, something they no longer do it seems.

All sorts of questions here, like why did he get such a lenient sentence in the first place?

They've just been questioning Kier Starmer on the news about it (he was director of public prosecutions at the time) and he had nothing to say at all apart from deflections. 

We need some transparency into quite a few things here, the original sentence, the reason for no charges on other crimes, it's unacceptable for the parole board to be allowed to just say he's fit for release as well whilst the reasons are kept totally secret.