Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Absolute *** of our time Pt.MXXVI

4 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

It's worrying to think there might be others out there who could potentially be doing the same thing as this person did to young children..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-41516693

There's no "potentially" about it.

This is happening all over the place, it's just a case of ensuring we catch these sick ****s and lock them up.

On 05/10/2017 at 16:15, Wymeswold fox said:

It's worrying to think there might be others out there who could potentially be doing the same thing as this person did to young children..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-41516693

Jailed for 6 years. According to the judge, he'd shown absolutely no remorse.

Six years is an insult to the children he groomed and the danger he posed to the public.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

Well, it's not like he's not providing reasons to do so on a consistent basis, yes?

Like the latest: making access to contraceptives more difficult. That's a great move.

Not even going to get into policy debate as I don't agree with a lot of what Trump says. Just find Brexit and Trump jokes and moans the most boring and overdone thing now. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Benguin said:

Not even going to get into policy debate as I don't agree with a lot of what Trump says. Just find Brexit and Trump jokes and moans the most boring and overdone thing now. 

You can ignore comments then. I do it if im tired of someones comments :)

As beng puts me on block lol

Don’t really understand the full story about what’s going on in Catalonia but I’ve seen some horrendous videos of brutality by the Spanish police on the protesters. Women being dragged by their hair, thrown down concrete stairs and stamped on. 

Really uncomfortable to watch

14 hours ago, Benguin said:

So there's disagreement on what a lot of he says and does, and yet unwillingness to discuss the reasons why other people call him a cvnt on a consistent basis?

That's...interesting if a little inconsistent, but to each their own.

3 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

Don’t really understand the full story about what’s going on in Catalonia but I’ve seen some horrendous videos of brutality by the Spanish police on the protesters. Women being dragged by their hair, thrown down concrete stairs and stamped on. 

Really uncomfortable to watch

I think that's known as business as usual for the Guardia civil

1 hour ago, leicsmac said:

So there's disagreement on what a lot of he says and does, and yet unwillingness to discuss the reasons why other people call him a cvnt on a consistent basis?

That's...interesting if a little inconsistent, but to each their own.

No, not at all. We are in the absolute cvnts of our time thread. The op was clearly done as a joke. And I was just saying how boring said jokes are now.

If someone put a well constructed argument about Trump in the politics thread and I disagreed, then of course I'd engage in debate, as I have many times in the past. 

21 minutes ago, Benguin said:

No, not at all. We are in the absolute cvnts of our time thread. The op was clearly done as a joke. And I was just saying how boring said jokes are now.

If someone put a well constructed argument about Trump in the politics thread and I disagreed, then of course I'd engage in debate, as I have many times in the past. 

Now I can see where you're coming from, thanks for the clarification.

Personally as long as he keeps doing what he's doing such jokes will never get old for me, but that's just my take.

If you've got the time and the inclination  do pop over to the Trump thread and give your take on the article I posted, I'd be interested in your opinion.

I'm always a bit reluctant to post in this thread as it usually feels like shaking one's fist at some dreadful tragedy, but it's beyond my imaginings what's happened here. Murdered his infant daughter 2 weeks after adopting her:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/oct/09/man-murdered-infant-daughter-two-weeks-after-adoption-trial-told-elsie-cardiff

The kid has been put up for adoption presumably because her parents are unwilling or unable to look after her, and she ends up being killed. If it was a momentary loss of control that would be bad enough but this was the last of a number of acts of violence over a period of time. If he couldn't cope, why go through with the adoption?

Just awful