Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Absolute *** of our time Pt.MXXVI

14 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

I don't think they fit in this thread I'd say they were and still are a couple of silly kids who've never been taught about responsibility and consequences. They probably thought it would look good on a social media site and are seemingly still after that.

3 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

I got pushed off a bridge once.

I was attached to a bunji rope, but that’s not the point. 

(After I got retrieved by a Zimbabwean bloke he went “you white people are crazy”)

Whoooahh there, We in the West have just took it to a  more intensive moneymaking pastime..a style of bunji. Jumping originated from the more

Darker skinned tribal areas, not only Asia but also Africa,and they also did it in their daring leasure pastimes,it wasn't just a ceremony act.

7 hours ago, MattP said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-london-45224946

Some parts of this country have lost any decency now. What a mess.

We always have had punks,and petty low life,trying pathetically to be the hardboys of their small cache neighbourhood,

unfortunately including the increase on the unesirables within various immigration groups,local communties turning into

sink-estates ,or drugs and vice becoming ,acceptable across all levels of society...We have lost it..

That minority,has or is becoming a worrying large minority of yobs,big-belly wanna-be gangsters,where the governments

Have ignored over decades, the need of supporting with investment in local-area policing in potential aggravating areas,

of neighbourhoods,which should also take in support of the social-information exchange policing....

Easy fact the politicians and rich sponsored neighbourhoods,make sure they are secure,and forget the rest.

We need police on the street,until that happens we will spiral into a pathetic vastly unprotected neighbourhoods

where decent people's lives,will be continually arrassed,from these minority groups ,of yobs,thugs and the  young punks.

Then the harder decent young generation,could well start on their own to protect their own.....

Then the idiot polititans,and high police level of authority,will totally lose it,and panic by being too late creating an inexperienced

undermanned police-group,and throw them with no support into the fray.  Then these poor bastards,will take the blame-excuses flak

from these self-appointed know-alls,who live in their own cracked shell....

our women...This is where it we can holdback the tide and rebalance the low and pathetic areas of criminality.

Women's various organistions,socially,business,politics and at home,

with conscientious housewives can start to have a more and real say ,closer to home,and neighbourhoods.

The WI's taking that inbred snobbery,and turn it around,by creating slippery honest roots,to support the

Local and national police,and social order,so they can protect their Sons,their family and neighbours,by 

Chasing down ignorant,blind-eye,self-righteous-politicians,with the same intensity they put into their

Flower arranging,  cake Baking meetings,events or shopping-sprees..Use those strengths of your womenhood,

Thatcher played it has a man,and in the end,got it wrong.... So stop your cackling,don't fake it,like bedroom romps,

Bring your womanhood to the fore.:please:

Ffs we pathetic men,have and are ballsing it up, We need the women's touch of their common sense,multi-tasking,

and the soft and hard disciplined touch of a mother....:cool: we need cool heads,to pull the spoilt brats into order..

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 1

Whoever it was who destroyed my passenger door in Asda car park earlier today and drove off leaving me to come back from my shopping to see a crumpled mess and probably £1500 worth of damage. 

No details, no nothing.

Cheers Dickhead 

Edited by Paddy.

1 hour ago, Paddy. said:

Whoever it was who destroyed my passenger door in Asda car park earlier today and drove off leaving me to come back from my shopping to see a crumpled mess and probably £1500 worth of damage. 

No details, no nothing.

Cheers cvnt.

Fixed.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

No CCTV?

No mate. Rang them straight away but the cameras are on a pattern and apparently at that moment there's none facing the incident. I'm gutted and livid.

Edited by Paddy.

Some guy went around our very own county’s Husbands Bosworth setting fire to stuff.

Link here if you can navigate the pants Harb Mail site.

Apparently pushed bins up against a residential care home door and set fire to them.

That camper van belongs to a friend of mine.

Maniacs, man.

Edited by RoboFox

On ‎18‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 16:03, fuchsntf said:

We always have had punks,and petty low life,trying pathetically to be the hardboys of their small cache neighbourhood,

unfortunately including the increase on the unesirables within various immigration groups,local communties turning into

sink-estates ,or drugs and vice becoming ,acceptable across all levels of society...We have lost it..

That minority,has or is becoming a worrying large minority of yobs,big-belly wanna-be gangsters,where the governments

Have ignored over decades, the need of supporting with investment in local-area policing in potential aggravating areas,

of neighbourhoods,which should also take in support of the social-information exchange policing....

Easy fact the politicians and rich sponsored neighbourhoods,make sure they are secure,and forget the rest.

We need police on the street,until that happens we will spiral into a pathetic vastly unprotected neighbourhoods

where decent people's lives,will be continually arrassed,from these minority groups ,of yobs,thugs and the  young punks.

Then the harder decent young generation,could well start on their own to protect their own.....

Then the idiot polititans,and high police level of authority,will totally lose it,and panic by being too late creating an inexperienced

undermanned police-group,and throw them with no support into the fray.  Then these poor bastards,will take the blame-excuses flak

from these self-appointed know-alls,who live in their own cracked shell....

our women...This is where it we can holdback the tide and rebalance the low and pathetic areas of criminality.

Women's various organistions,socially,business,politics and at home,

with conscientious housewives can start to have a more and real say ,closer to home,and neighbourhoods.

The WI's taking that inbred snobbery,and turn it around,by creating slippery honest roots,to support the

Local and national police,and social order,so they can protect their Sons,their family and neighbours,by 

Chasing down ignorant,blind-eye,self-righteous-politicians,with the same intensity they put into their

Flower arranging,  cake Baking meetings,events or shopping-sprees..Use those strengths of your womenhood,

Thatcher played it has a man,and in the end,got it wrong.... So stop your cackling,don't fake it,like bedroom romps,

Bring your womanhood to the fore.:please:

Ffs we pathetic men,have and are ballsing it up, We need the women's touch of their common sense,multi-tasking,

and the soft and hard disciplined touch of a mother....:cool: we need cool heads,to pull the spoilt brats into order..

A truly brilliant post. :appl::appl:

13 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Sold to make quack aphrodisiac and sexual potency preparations isn't it ? 

Hope anyone buying that shit gets gangrene of the ballsack