Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Absolute *** of our time Pt.MXXVI

42 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

This guy is a fvckin joke !! ...

IMG_0850.jpg

I do not see him as a FIFA legend great footballer he may have been but he represents much of what is bad about football and it really grates on me the way the media especially the BBC has gushed over him.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

More World Cup madness, hot on the heels of DMU's big TV getting damaged, comes a different form of c*ntiness

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-44722812

That is c*nty.

They were only trying to watch a bit of World Cup penno action! Get on with the show, you bloody moaning thespians. :ph34r: 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

More World Cup madness, hot on the heels of DMU's big TV getting damaged, comes a different form of c*ntiness

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-44722812

One actor, Kieran Brown, wrote on Twitter: "Dumbfounded. 2 ladies, 1 older 1 middle aged, slap bang front row clearly watching football on phones during the most poignant moment of lifeboats scene, cheering & giggling like stupid schoolgirls.

"To say I'm raging is an understatement! They should be marched out in disgrace!"

Well yeah, you are performing in a musical my dude.

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, Innovindil said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-44724668

What in the actual **** did i just read about. That's sickening. 

I was also going to post this. Unfvcking believable absolute cvnts. 

"It was estimated he had been malnourished for at least six months before he died, having developed bed sores so deep they left bone exposed."

54 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

This is boorish and misguided and shows a lack of understanding of how the standard of years ago isn't the same as it is now...but I'm not altogether sure it's really cvnty as a few of the last entries have been IMO.

29 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

This is boorish and misguided and shows a lack of understanding of how the standard of years ago isn't the same as it is now...but I'm not altogether sure it's really cvnty as a few of the last entries have been IMO.

Thought about putting it in the grinds my gears thread but it just annoyed me too much haha. I’m just fed up of this bloody presentism and refusing to connect the art with the context of the time and culture. 

33 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Dear America. Please take note of the dearth of British politicians calling for these children’s legal right to own automatic assault rifles.