Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Absolute *** of our time Pt.MXXVI

1 hour ago, leicsmac said:

Katie Hopkins and anyone else wearing a imitation of the yellow Star of David comparing it to vaccine passports.

Surely it is the other way around?

14 hours ago, Dr The Singh said:

This guy:

"Narendra Modi: Sardar Narendra 'Singh' Modi: When PM disguised himself as a Sikh to escape arrest" https://m.economictimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/sardar-narendra-singh-modi-when-pm-disguised-himself-as-a-sikh-to-escape-arrest/amp_articleshow/64746156.cms

Modi is an utter scumbag, of all the terrible leaders around the world right now he has to be up there as one of the worst.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

Yes the meaning is clear - our education system has failed us .......

Among other failures, the proliferation of misinformation on the Internet being chief among them.

1 hour ago, Lionator said:

Modi is an utter scumbag, of all the terrible leaders around the world right now he has to be up there as one of the worst.  

There's an awful lot of competition right now tbh, even with one of the leading names having been kicked earlier this year.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Can't go anymore lower than this, surely..:angry:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-57425821

For the sake of 6 £1 snacks too. Wasn't worth it surely. If you're going to steal, make it worth while. Not worth losing your job over £6. If I'm going down for thieving, I'm going down for taking thousands and living the high life from it, not for having a couple of Mars bars. When I worked for a bus company, couldn't believe the number of drivers who got caught pinching the odd few pounds here and there, at least the ones who regularly skimmed a few hundred each week off the takings were risking their job for a decent amount of money.

Edited by Facecloth

2 hours ago, Wymsey said:

Can't go anymore lower than this, surely..:angry:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-57425821

The article doesn't mention any mitigating factors I know, but I wonder if she was completely broke and just desperate for something to eat? Obviously that doesn't make it right, but surely you'd have to be pretty hard up to do something like that 

33 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

The article doesn't mention any mitigating factors I know, but I wonder if she was completely broke and just desperate for something to eat? Obviously that doesn't make it right, but surely you'd have to be pretty hard up to do something like that 

Definitely something not right though if you've had to resort to stealing from a (very recently) dead person! 

14 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Definitely something not right though if you've had to resort to stealing from a (very recently) dead person! 

Oh yeah without a doubt, I just thought it smacked more of despair rather than complete heartlessness :dunno:

• Like 1