Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Absolute *** of our time Pt.MXXVI

2 hours ago, CollinsLCFC said:

http://BBC News - Brighton toddler death: Verphy Kudi jailed for leaving toddler alone for days https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-58102792

This is absolutely disgusting. Unimaginable what it must have been like for the little girl and 9 years is an absolute joke of a sentence. 

Absolutely sickened by this one. This fvcker deserves no sympathy whatsoever and 9 years is an unbelievably lenient sentence given the circumstances. 

She condemned her own child, not even 2 years old, to death the moment she shut the front door and went out partying for 6 days

On 02/08/2021 at 15:20, Free Falling Foxes said:

When these cvnts receive a driving ban that almost matches the length of their sentence, I hope the ban starts when they are released, otherwise whats the point in banning them in the first place?

They can't drive for G4S :whistle:

2 hours ago, Silebyfox_89 said:

Felt sick reading this one, what went through her head to do such a thing!.

"Gonna Have Alcohol Drugs and Sex and ****ing Good Laugh. (possibly)". Nothing else. 

Edited by Parafox

40 minutes ago, StanSP said:

APPROVED! 

I avoid this section of the Foxiverse like the plague - I get into enough trouble discussing City!

However, this Plymouth incident, apart from being the case of yet another unstable young man eventually going over the point of no return, has me puzzled and I'm seeking an answer from our own 'brains trust'.

Did this guy own a pistol or rifle, the ammo of which was a 'bullet' (rather than a 'cartridge')?

Because, I believed the law had clamped down on the ownership and possession of such firearms. I know illegal possession is widespread but that comes with extremely punitive sentences.

I thought only the police and army were entitled to carry bullet-loaded rifles and pistols.

That this guy was allowed return of his firearm and certification is crazy. This is a debatable area of what a private citizen is allowed to own and, in the case of transgressing the law, a 'one-strike' ban with a potential custodial sentence on top.

Farmers with shotguns or small-bire rifles I can understand, but the idea of my next-door-neighbour owning anything lethal is alarming.

On 06/08/2021 at 18:32, stripeyfox said:

Absolutely sickened by this one. This fvcker deserves no sympathy whatsoever and 9 years is an unbelievably lenient sentence given the circumstances. 

She condemned her own child, not even 2 years old, to death the moment she shut the front door and went out partying for 6 days

Mskes me so angry. He should be locked up and the key thrown away.

3 hours ago, gerblod said:

I avoid this section of the Foxiverse like the plague - I get into enough trouble discussing City!

However, this Plymouth incident, apart from being the case of yet another unstable young man eventually going over the point of no return, has me puzzled and I'm seeking an answer from our own 'brains trust'.

Did this guy own a pistol or rifle, the ammo of which was a 'bullet' (rather than a 'cartridge')?

Because, I believed the law had clamped down on the ownership and possession of such firearms. I know illegal possession is widespread but that comes with extremely punitive sentences.

I thought only the police and army were entitled to carry bullet-loaded rifles and pistols.

That this guy was allowed return of his firearm and certification is crazy. This is a debatable area of what a private citizen is allowed to own and, in the case of transgressing the law, a 'one-strike' ban with a potential custodial sentence on top.

Farmers with shotguns or small-bire rifles I can understand, but the idea of my next-door-neighbour owning anything lethal is alarming.

I've only seen the news refer to him using a shotgun, no mention of pistols or rifles. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Wymsey said:

A measure of a society is how well it treats its vulnerable people. That is just absolutely callous... from allowing someone to die and lay undiscovered for weeks to not properly clearing the place up and leaving the other vulnerable residents to live among those conditions. Sickening.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...