Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Absolute *** of our time Pt.MXXVI

1 minute ago, Benguin said:

If we’re talking about the word of God, I think Matthew 5:39 is much more apt in this situation, or indeed the whole sermon on the mount 

Indeed. Perhaps the original instigator should have considered that particular passage before delivering his own sermon.

4 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

Indeed. Perhaps the original instigator should have considered that particular passage before delivering his own sermon.

Yep, no tolerance for that kind of message from me. But also no call to arms against him or even providing a platform for the message hence my original post. Leave ignorance/stupidity where it belongs. Is there any good that can come from “Twitter do your thing.” ? 

8 hours ago, Benguin said:

Yep, no tolerance for that kind of message from me. But also no call to arms against him or even providing a platform for the message hence my original post. Leave ignorance/stupidity where it belongs. Is there any good that can come from “Twitter do your thing.” ? 

Is striking fear into the heart of thick racists a bad thing?  I mean I get what you're saying and as a rule I agree, to each their own, let he who is without sin, etc., but a perfectly tolerant society has to embrace intolerance of intolerants or it cannot survive.  As Karl Popper puts it:

"Unlimited tolerance must lead to the disappearance of tolerance. If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them"

• Like 2

On 17/01/2021 at 15:14, StanSP said:

This 'Lord Sumption' knobber

Willing to bet Deborah has more of her life to offer than him.

Don’t be ridiculous, he is merely explaining how the nhs works out who to treat when resources are limited.  You have to have a system to value life or you put doctors in an impossible position.  Obviously is not in any way a measure of a person or their importance to their loved ones.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jon the Hat said:

Don’t be ridiculous, he is merely explaining how the nhs works out who to treat when resources are limited.  You have to have a system to value life or you put doctors in an impossible position.  Obviously is not in any way a measure of a person or their importance to their loved ones.

...how is it not, exactly?

When you choose to treat one person over another because you can't treat both, you are implicitly - or even explicitly - inferring that you think one persons life (and therefore their value as a person) is more valuable to you than the other, otherwise why make the decision in the first place? It may be a dreadful necessity, it may be justifiable in those awful times, but if we're going to defend the bloke at least use that angle rather than saying he didn't imply something that he clearly did.

Edited by leicsmac
  • Like 1

I’m going to nominate this clown: Eddie Maguire https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl/it-was-anything-but-a-proud-day-for-collingwood-eddie-20210201-p56yjv.html

For those who are lucky enough not to know him, he is a TV host and president of Collingwood Football Club who I believe are the biggest sporting club in Australia - imagine Chris Tarrant being CEO of Manchester United. 
Now there are many reasons for entering this Cnut into this thread - mostly for his racism including likening an Indigenous footballer who had been racially abused by Collingwood supported to King Kong live on his morning radio show.

Anyway today he has out done himself, after a review of the football club found it to be a racist organisation from top to bottom and revealed a history of systematic racism. Giving a press conference today how did he describe the findings? Did he apologise? No he described it as a proud day for the club!

An absolute cnut of the highest order

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

About time. Hopefully some justice for the poor parents. 

What a sick ****. 

Also, looking at the video of their "encounters", just shows how you never know when there's someone basically trawling the streets to cause harm.

The first part when they are on the same main road, his movements are very natural. He gets out the car walks a bit, crosses the road and carries on. You wouldn't look at him twice if you passed in a car or walked the other way. All that time he's clearly watching her, waiting to see if there's a moment he can pounce.

• Sad 1

Abhorrent crime and human and such a sad and senseless story. As a wider point, it does make one question why some are so against further sexual education and consent based education in schools. It could literally save lives. Or at least that's what the expert seems to suggest. 

Edited by David Guiza

https://www.romfordrecorder.co.uk/news/crime/killer-boasted-machete-death-street-7392756

Absolutely sickening to read someone bragging about getting a machete stuck in someones head.  Only 16 at the time too.  Too many hood rats like this piece of work around today.

He is not even from a bad area. Upminister is a nice little town.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, murphy said:

Police raid near Ipswich discovers 83 stolen dogs,

I hope they throw the book at them.  And hard.  And while they're at it make sure it's a brick rather than a book.

Weren't they all found on a Traveller's site? 

I imagine they would be used for dog fighting. Disgraceful, nasty specimens of humans.

Ban me or delete my post mods, but I have good reason to despise these people.

FB_IMG_1582374187159.jpg

FB_IMG_1582374196202[1].jpg

FB_IMG_1582374187159.jpg

Dog Sh1t mixed with red fence paint. They even stuffed it under the door handles.

Edited by Parafox

Just now, Parafox said:

Weren't they all found on a Traveller's site? 

I imagine they would be used for dog fighting. Disgraceful, nasty specimens of humans.

Ban me or delete my post mods, but I have good reason to despise these people.

FB_IMG_1582374187159.jpg

FB_IMG_1582374196202[1].jpg

FB_IMG_1582374187159.jpg

Dog shit mixed with red fence paint.