Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Absolute *** of our time Pt.MXXVI

Bringing back the death penalty would just create many more problems IMO. I understand why people would want to have people like Couzens, Huntley, Brady & Hindley, the Wests, Sutcliffe, Adebolajo & Adebowale, Pitchfork, terrorists etc put to death but there'd be legal challenges and human rights issues to be considered for years on end for even the most safe convictions. 

There's also been cases in some states where cops have convinced already condemned killers to confess to cold case murders they hadn't done just to close those cases. For me it opens up a whole new area to be exploited and creates more problems than it solves.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, stripeyfox said:

Why the fuch would you go to the trouble of plugging in a false seat belt buckle. Surely it's easier just to wear the actual seat belt!

He obviously didn't want to wear one, because he's a twat, and the fake one stops the seat belt alarm going off.

On 09/07/2021 at 17:54, urban.spaceman said:

Bringing back the death penalty would just create many more problems IMO. I understand why people would want to have people like Couzens, Huntley, Brady & Hindley, the Wests, Sutcliffe, Adebolajo & Adebowale, Pitchfork, terrorists etc put to death but there'd be legal challenges and human rights issues to be considered for years on end for even the most safe convictions. 

There's also been cases in some states where cops have convinced already condemned killers to confess to cold case murders they hadn't done just to close those cases. For me it opens up a whole new area to be exploited and creates more problems than it solves.

4 hours ago, Sampson said:

Regardless of any other argument, I don't think I'll ever be convinced that in 2021, the state should ever be allowed the power take the life of one of its citizens, regardless of what they've done.

In someways, somehow I wish there was Away to Simply  erase, Killers of Women & children, for no other reason than their Sick Drive for sex & power..

I argued emotionally too ,over the years that there are no excuses, for any system that allows an educated,Advanced Societies governments  to afford the State the Power & right to pass a positive decision on Capital punishment...

I had for a while that thought when Government & those so called educated Advanced societies,

cant protect the First recognised  groups I have mentioned, my wife,my children.!!

Allowing Human traffickers,Paedophiles, the uncontrolled sex-obsessed  cnuts that prowl openly,or Hide in the Dark Net of our society,  then we must have that end-solution. pure Survival ..!!

I am sure if I had ever lost a Friend or relation due to these factors, I would be more hardened & in favour towards Capital-Punishment...

But no matter what , over all my long years, seeing, experiencing in my travels all types of different apathetic results

of what humans can do to each other,  there is something deep inside me,that says ..

because we are pretty useless , incompetent Hypocritical even narssistic species, ..

At present we are not in any position in our not so-educated, not-so-modern-present, socially-mentality-inadept-state,

to give the right by vote  or pass responsibility of capital-punishment to our Governments...

Now..

If I was cut off somewhere,in an uncontrolled ,lawless Location or  situation, then Sex-criminals , & racists

would be the First I would happily chop..

Edited by fuchsntf

On 28/07/2021 at 02:07, fuchsntf said:

In someways, somehow I wish there was Away to Simply  erase, Killers of Women & children, for no other reason than their Sick Drive for sex & power..

I argued emotionally too ,over the years that there are no excuses, for any system that allows an educated,Advanced Societies governments  to afford the State the Power & right to pass a positive decision on Capital punishment...

I had for a while that thought when Government & those so called educated Advanced societies,

cant protect the First recognised  groups I have mentioned, my wife,my children.!!

Allowing Human traffickers,Paedophiles, the uncontrolled sex-obsessed  cnuts that prowl openly,or Hide in the Dark Net of our society,  then we must have that end-solution. pure Survival ..!!

I am sure if I had ever lost a Friend or relation due to these factors, I would be more hardened & in favour towards Capital-Punishment...

But no matter what , over all my long years, seeing, experiencing in my travels all types of different apathetic results

of what humans can do to each other,  there is something deep inside me,that says ..

because we are pretty useless , incompetent Hypocritical even narssistic species, ..

At present we are not in any position in our not so-educated, not-so-modern-present, socially-mentality-inadept-state,

to give the right by vote  or pass responsibility of capital-punishment to our Governments...

Now..

If I was cut off somewhere,in an uncontrolled ,lawless Location or  situation, then Sex-criminals , & racists

would be the First I would happily chop..

At the risk of wandering off...

I watched an open university programme once in the wee small hours (remember those) about philosophy and capital punishment and the argument went along the lines of...

Terrorists - wont work, they want to be martyrs

Crime of passion (husband catches wife in bed with the milkman) - wont work "heat of the moment, people dont think the consequences of their actions"

Sexual killers/rapists/paedophiles etc - wont work - they just dont care.

In the main the argument was that capital punishment is not a deterrent for the crimes that the "public" think it would be.

However if it were introduced for minor offences such as parking on double yellow lines, it would work and no one would park on double yellow lines again.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, pleatout said:

At the risk of wandering off...

I watched an open university programme once in the wee small hours (remember those) about philosophy and capital punishment and the argument went along the lines of...

Terrorists - wont work, they want to be martyrs

Crime of passion (husband catches wife in bed with the milkman) - wont work "heat of the moment, people dont think the consequences of their actions"

Sexual killers/rapists/paedophiles etc - wont work - they just dont care.

In the main the argument was that capital punishment is not a deterrent for the crimes that the "public" think it would be.

However if it were introduced for minor offences such as parking on double yellow lines, it would work and no one would park on double yellow lines again.

Bggar deterent..!!  Take them out, then One less problem to worry about, 1-5 less every month, means better protection..:whistle:

3 hours ago, Corky said:

If he lived on our street there would be a very good chance he would have received a.........

........... services to the community award

Bloody things. It doesn't help that one family has 7 (at the last count) and they shit and pee in every one else's gardens.

Our carport stinks of cat pee and the next door neighbours of this 'cattery' now throw the shit back over their fence.

Some folk on the street have tried to have a word with the owners but they dismiss their concerns. 'I like them and cats will be cats' she says. Selfish cvnt

When that fella gets out of jail there could be a job for him here.

1 hour ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

If he lived on our street there would be a very good chance he would have received a.........

........... services to the community award

Bloody things. It doesn't help that one family has 7 (at the last count) and they shit and pee in every one else's gardens.

Our carport stinks of cat pee and the next door neighbours of this 'cattery' now throw the shit back over their fence.

Some folk on the street have tried to have a word with the owners but they dismiss their concerns. 'I like them and cats will be cats' she says. Selfish cvnt

When that fella gets out of jail there could be a job for him here.

I understand your frustration with your neighbour, but if this post isn't tongue in cheek then I'm nominating you for this thread.

Edited by Facecloth
  • Like 4

17 minutes ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

Me? How?

You're celebrating someone murdering people pets. It's an evil act, and your basically saying he's done nothing wrong and you like him living near you to do the same.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

You're celebrating someone murdering people pets. It's an evil act, and your basically saying he's done nothing wrong and you like him living near you to do the same.

Try saying out loud what he's written with no space between the words ;)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Wymsey said:

When these cvnts receive a driving ban that almost matches the length of their sentence, I hope the ban starts when they are released, otherwise whats the point in banning them in the first place?

• Like 1

http://BBC News - Brighton toddler death: Verphy Kudi jailed for leaving toddler alone for days https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-58102792

This is absolutely disgusting. Unimaginable what it must have been like for the little girl and 9 years is an absolute joke of a sentence. 

Edited by CollinsLCFC
  • Sad 2

15 minutes ago, CollinsLCFC said:

http://BBC News - Brighton toddler death: Verphy Kudi jailed for leaving toddler alone for days https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-58102792

This is absolutely disgusting. Unimaginable what it must have been like for the little girl and 9 years is an absolute joke of a sentence. 

Felt sick reading this one, what went through her head to do such a thing!.