Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What floats my boat.....

I don't get how that floats your boat? Man's a ****.

I just like the fact he believes he's something very special in the world and has no awareness of his true standing, a charmless man who used to present football on TV and ask a few ex-players some easy, cliched questions.

Not a patch on Des Lynam, Brian Moore, Bob Wilson and the like.

Taking an absolutely massive dump.

I might have posted that before in this thread, which is a bit concerning. But god do I like a shit.

That seems to be written in the present tense which means that you were shitting and posting at the same time. For any women reading - that's how you fvkkin multitask.

That seems to be written in the present tense which means that you were shitting and posting at the same time. For any women reading - that's how you fvkkin multitask.

I think he was answering the thread title and using "taking" as a gerund rather than a present participle.

At least I hope so.

Mornings where you wake up and immediately need to offload some baggage are the best kind of mornings second only to a wake and bake.  Wakey wakey sex only comes 3rd because I find it troublesome that you're technically being raped for the first 30 seconds.

most wonderful time of the year pal, you should try and enjoy it a bit more :xmassmile: :xmassmile: :xmaswink: :xmassmile: :xmassmile:

For kids and parents I imagine it's alright. I'm neither a kid nor a parent and it does nothing but piss me off the whole time, especially when I'm at work and cvnts are acting like they're at a party. Can't wait til it's over.

For kids and parents I imagine it's alright. I'm neither a kid nor a parent and it does nothing but piss me off the whole time, especially when I'm at work and cvnts are acting like they're at a party. Can't wait til it's over.

But you must have nephews and nieces and other family surely?

Even if I didn't have nieces and nephews I would still enjoy getting with my family and enjoying christmas.

I'm sure your not but you don't half come across as a miserable fecker.

Moose is still feeling it from the xmas party incident I think, went from being about to cop off with a drunk 17 year old to realising his name is being slandered in the boardroom within minutes.

I wouldn't be enjoying it had that happened.

Moose is still feeling it from the xmas party incident I think, went from being about to cop off with a drunk 17 year old to realising his name is being slandered in the boardroom within minutes.

I wouldn't be enjoying it had that happened.

This goes some way to explaining why Scrooge felt the way he did about Christmas.

so many cnhristmas tunes tonight so many happy people at one stage i had a very very brief thought of moose crying in a corner because he clearly hates himself and his life but then i remembered here it is merry christmas EVERY BODY HAVIN FUN and carried on 

MERRY CRIMBO FT 

so many cnhristmas tunes tonight so many happy people at one stage i had a very very brief thought of moose crying in a corner because he clearly hates himself and his life but then i remembered here it is merry christmas EVERY BODY HAVIN FUN and carried on

MERRY CRIMBO FT

lol

You'll be delighted to know I'm feeling significantly more festive today. Primarily because the fvcking cvnt in the office who was playing Christmas songs yesterday isn't here today. Also because in about ten hours I'll finally be able to drown my sorrows, and drown they will, for a few straight days.

Christmas songs are still shit though.

Edited by MooseBreath

I'm too not keen on festive songs. It is the repeating of them that gets me and the awful cover versions played in shops. But I grin and bear it and try to stay cheerful. I don't want to be thought of as a miserable old git. At least the Kings Head do not play Xmas music so it is a safe haven for those that want a rest from it.