Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What floats my boat.....

Tell me that's not her boyfriend?

i missed the start and spent the rest of the time (when not thinking about what id do to alex) wondering how they knew each other.

they can't be in a relationship, there's no way they're from the same gene pool and people like tom don't deserve to even be friends with my alex

i missed the start and spent the rest of the time (when not thinking about what id do to alex) wondering how they knew each other.

they can't be in a relationship, there's no way they're from the same gene pool and people like tom don't deserve to even be friends with my alex

lol

I also missed the intro bit. They're from different families, I worked that out from comments near the end. If he's pulled her then he deserves a knighthood, and it would just show that there's hope for us all.

Edited by Jonaldinho

• 1 month later...

paid my water rates online today, wanted to use my credit card but they only accepted debit.

in my feedback i complained of this and about an hour later received a phone call saying they will soon be accepting payment online by credit card and until then could talk to a human member of the customer services team in order to pay this way.

not bad customer service for such a big company.

• 2 months later...

Richard Keys.

A man totally lacking in self awareness and his own standing within the world. Believes he's some sort of God of football presenting and expecting the world to collapse after he was sacked for his bants with the daddy of all pundits Andy Gray.

And now, he includes his own tale of woe with Moyesy's time at Old Trafford and Stevie G's current troubles:

“In November Gerrard made 4 starts in the P Lge and got on for 22 mins v MadrId. Tired? No chance. I suspect Rodgers has started the process of squeezing him out, whatever his protests. With Gerrard gone and Carragher already retired Anfield becomes 'his'

“David Moyes would've loved to have gone in at United last season with the same formula - all the big guns out of the way. Van Gall (sic) will have been delighted to have seen the back of Mssrs Vidic Ferdinand and Evra. All warriors in their time but all a pest for Moyes, constantly sniping and making life difficult.

“It happened to me. And was one of the reasons I decided to leave Sky. Once they'd sacked Andy I sensed which way the wind was blowing and got out of my own accord. I didn't fancy hanging around without Andy. A changing of the guard would've left me isolated and I didnt fancy that.

"Looking back I was done. It was time to go. I got fixed up and moved on. I went on to have 2 wonderful years at TalkSport and I'm currently having the time of my life at BeIN Sports. I can't remember life being any better.”

http://www.joe.ie/sport/richard-keys-compares-his-sky-exit-to-david-moyes-time-at-manchester-united-in-bizarre-blog-about-steven-gerrard/477347

And here's a quiz for you to try: :D

http://babb.telegraph.co.uk/quiz/who-said-it-richard-keys-or-alan-partridge/

Richard Keys.

A man totally lacking in self awareness and his own standing within the world. Believes he's some sort of God of football presenting and expecting the world to collapse after he was sacked for his bants with the daddy of all pundits Andy Gray.

And now, he includes his own tale of woe with Moyesy's time at Old Trafford and Stevie G's current troubles:

“In November Gerrard made 4 starts in the P Lge and got on for 22 mins v MadrId. Tired? No chance. I suspect Rodgers has started the process of squeezing him out, whatever his protests. With Gerrard gone and Carragher already retired Anfield becomes 'his'

“David Moyes would've loved to have gone in at United last season with the same formula - all the big guns out of the way. Van Gall (sic) will have been delighted to have seen the back of Mssrs Vidic Ferdinand and Evra. All warriors in their time but all a pest for Moyes, constantly sniping and making life difficult.

“It happened to me. And was one of the reasons I decided to leave Sky. Once they'd sacked Andy I sensed which way the wind was blowing and got out of my own accord. I didn't fancy hanging around without Andy. A changing of the guard would've left me isolated and I didnt fancy that.

"Looking back I was done. It was time to go. I got fixed up and moved on. I went on to have 2 wonderful years at TalkSport and I'm currently having the time of my life at BeIN Sports. I can't remember life being any better.”

http://www.joe.ie/sport/richard-keys-compares-his-sky-exit-to-david-moyes-time-at-manchester-united-in-bizarre-blog-about-steven-gerrard/477347

And here's a quiz for you to try: :D

http://babb.telegraph.co.uk/quiz/who-said-it-richard-keys-or-alan-partridge/

I don't get how that floats your boat? Man's a ****.