Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smudge

Phunny (Funny) Photos / Pictures

12 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

Gay or not all men should respect the 'every other' urinal unwritten rule.

Don't p!ss on the chap next doors shoes?

4 hours ago, Captain... said:

I'm assuming you are not gay from that comment, despite your username.

Why would you think that gay men would want to stand next to each other at the urinal? When you see a "fit bird" in a pub heading towards the toilet do you think, "Aw man, I'd love to have a slash next to her!" or is it just that you're a "peeker" at the urinal.

Nope not gay. I didn't realise my username had that link until years after I made it up (early 90s in school). 

I'd assume gay men wouldn't mind standing next to each other at the urinal because it's easy to get a peek at the goods. 

I don't see why any bloke would want to sit next to a woman taking a slash or how that would work, for whatever reason. And I wouldn't go into a ladies to try. 

Edited by The Bear

1 hour ago, The Bear said:

Nope not gay. I didn't realise my username had that link until years after I made it up (early 90s in school). 

I'd assume gay men wouldn't mind standing next to each other at the urinal because it's easy to get a peek at the goods. 

I don't see why any bloke would want to sit next to a woman taking a slash or how that would work, for whatever reason. And I wouldn't go into a ladies to try. 

So you are a "peeker", each to their own, my mate stood next to Ian Bell (cricketer) at the urinal, he had a peek, wasn't impressed.

35 minutes ago, Captain... said:

So you are a "peeker", each to their own, my mate stood next to Ian Bell (cricketer) at the urinal, he had a peek, wasn't impressed.

Watching the first round of the 1994 Open golf championship at Turnberry, Scotland.

I’m bursting for a piss out on the course and spot a portaloo by the 6th tee. Ran in there (not knowing it was for players only!) and none other than Jack Nicklaus is stood at one urinal and I had to stand right next to him. He glanced at me in bewilderment but said nothing, zipped up and walked out. Must admit I had a quick peek at his legendary goods - fair to average I’d say.

True story, rarely told :)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1