Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
James.

Albums you haven't listened to for ages but then when you do listen to them you wonder why you didn't listen to them for ages

41 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

but im not a fv*king c*nt

just noted the text change the site did ... wan.ker = willy puller.... I edited it... just doesn't sound right..

I'd think most on here will have no idea, or interest, in what we are talking about.. but they should.. :-)

I'm just bored watching the a-league.... Although Richie De Laet is the striker for MC... and just scored...

Edited by MadKaw

Sorry for repping some old posts but loving some of these. As much as I love Spotify it does make it difficult to remember old albums that aren’t on your recently searched ones.

Still love Science Fiction by Brand New but it’s massively tainted by Jesse being a huge cnut. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

While browsing the best guitar solo's someone mentioned Child in Time

Then going through some old draws I found a very old mp3 so I thought I'd go through what was on there and I found this.

Took the dog for a walk and gave it a play. 49 years old and it still rocks  :beer:

Happy Days

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nirvana_mtv_unplugged_in_new_york.png

Bought this in a charity shop the other day, haven't heard it in probably 20+ years and it blew me away. I think one of the things about it is it doesn't play all the big hits, it plays the songs they enjoyed themselves and it shows. Plus the choice of cover songs, no particularly famous ones, is great. Might possibly be my favourite Nirvana album.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...