Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

9 minutes ago, The Blur said:

Do you think pets would miss their former neighbourhood or gardens or parks if their owners moved houses?  

We’ve moved a couple of times with a cat and she adjusted very quickly both times.  

Can the kids Fvck off back to school already please?

Its been a week and good fun but I’ve had enough of the little shits now and not sure I can handle another week of them.

Thanks 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Can the kids Fvck off back to school already please?

Its been a week and good fun but I’ve had enough of the little shits now and not sure I can handle another week of them.

Thanks 

I'm feeling pretty guilty because mine come home tonight after a week with their Dad and I haven't really missed them. Well maybe I've missed them, but not the noise, or the mess, or the washing... We've got our Christmas day tomorrow though so it starts all over again for me ?

21 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

I'm feeling pretty guilty because mine come home tonight after a week with their Dad and I haven't really missed them. Well maybe I've missed them, but not the noise, or the mess, or the washing... We've got our Christmas day tomorrow though so it starts all over again for me ?

Have a good one Deb :thumbup:

I’ll give it about 8 hours until you want your peace and quiet back :D

Going back for Xmas day number 2 with my parents today. I'm going to be loud and messy and demand food and drink all day and give them the full 'Christmas children experience' that I'm sure they've been missing. 

Will also bless the childhood toilet with stinky plops for nostalgias sake. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, lifted*fox said:

Going back for Xmas day number 2 with my parents today. I'm going to be loud and messy and demand food and drink all day and give them the full 'Christmas children experience' that I'm sure they've been missing. 

Another day when your dad wished that condom hadn't fell off ...    :)

51 minutes ago, lifted*fox said:

In my experience, behaviour that will make them realise just how much they've missed you includes: getting drunk with old mates in the local, arriving home 2 hours late for dinner, breaking your Christening glass and arguing with your mother about politics.

45 minutes ago, lifted*fox said:

Slightly harsh lol

Also, I happen to know that I was conceived with intent on a kitchen table in Dubai, so... 

This has the makings of a new thread.... "When and where were you conceived?"

I was always impressed with the efficiency that my parents displayed: I was born 10 months after their marriage, my brother 10 months after they acquired their first house.

I've left it too late to ask about the circumstances of my creation, as both participants are gone. 10 months after marriage could make me a honeymoon baby created in France. More likely just after their return - so in a dingy rented flat near Heathrow? Lovely!  

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

In my experience, behaviour that will make them realise just how much they've missed you includes: getting drunk with old mates in the local, arriving home 2 hours late for dinner, breaking your Christening glass and arguing with your mother about politics.

This has the makings of a new thread.... "When and where were you conceived?"

I was always impressed with the efficiency that my parents displayed: I was born 10 months after their marriage, my brother 10 months after they acquired their first house.

I've left it too late to ask about the circumstances of my creation, as both participants are gone. 10 months after marriage could make me a honeymoon baby created in France. More likely just after their return - so in a dingy rented flat near Heathrow? Lovely!  

Born November 27th a couple of weeks late. I'm blatantly a drunken Valentine's day fumble gone wrong

• Haha 1

On 24/12/2018 at 06:43, The Blur said:

Do you think pets would miss their former neighbourhood or gardens or parks if their owners moved houses?  

We work with a LOT of rescue animals, they adapt amazingly well to change, whether that's location or owners, they are very resilient and perfectly happy.

4 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

We work with a LOT of rescue animals, they adapt amazingly well to change, whether that's location or owners, they are very resilient and perfectly happy.

What do you rescue, Oz? Domestic animals or indigenous wildlife?

2 hours ago, Buce said:

What do you rescue, Oz? Domestic animals or indigenous wildlife?

Used to be wildlife, now we are all about domestic, we have rehomed over 600 cats, dogs,sheep, guinea pigs, etc etc this year

Edit. Please note Mrs Oz and junior Oz do all the work, I just claim the credit ?

Edited by ozleicester
  • Like 3