Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

10 hours ago, The Bear said:

The amount of adverts on Sky channels pisses me off no end considering how much we pay for it. A program will start and only go for around 6-9 mins before the first break. 2 in a 30 min program, 4 or 5 in a mn hour long one. Does my swede in if I'm channel surfing and most of the time all I get is adverts. 

Welcome to north american tv style. Bloody adverts all the time. A 20 minute show plays over at 30 minutes!

Edited by Jattdogg

14 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Meh. Whatever rings your bell. 

Probably high as a kite on something. 

Late last year I walked past a rather scantily-clad lady french kissing a street-level billboard not far from where I live. She was still there when I walked back about half an hour later... Her face was covered in traffic soot. People are weird, man.

2 hours ago, The Bear said:

Maybe he saw this and got confused?

So this appeared on my facebook... Say No To Masturbation

2 hours ago, Buce said:

Because they didn’t have a knocker. 

Maybe it was the knockers that turned him on and caused him to lick the doorbell?

I think a question like this may have been asked before...

I need some new car tyres. All 4. If possible I want to spend around £200 which I realise isn't going to be getting me Bridgestone racing compounds. What should I be looking for though? I'm sure people here before explained that the ratings system isn't really worth anything (as you can get get asda tyres with a ratings). Anybody have any actual knowledge they can share? 

22 minutes ago, Toddybad said:

I need some new car tyres. All 4. If possible I want to spend around £200 which I realise isn't going to be getting me Bridgestone racing compounds. What should I be looking for though? I'm sure people here before explained that the ratings system isn't really worth anything (as you can get get asda tyres with a ratings). Anybody have any actual knowledge they can share? 

Four candles, you say?

p068vpnf.jpg

1 hour ago, Toddybad said:

If you're a member of Costco or know someone that is I'd go and talk to the people at the tyre department there. Very friendly and helpful and have a pretty decent selection. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Toddybad said:

I don't have inside knowledge but they generally have fuel efficiency, wet grip and noise ratings. The biggest factor that affects the cost is what size tyre you are looking for. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

If you're a member of Costco or know someone that is I'd go and talk to the people at the tyre department there. Very friendly and helpful and have a pretty decent selection. 

Good call, I do know a member as it happens, cheers ?

Edited by Toddybad

37 minutes ago, DanNDH88 said:

Anyone know where I can get some decent cheap bluetooth earphones? Preferably below £50

Check Amazon they have loads. 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_4_9?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=bluetooth+earbuds&sprefix=bluetooth%2Caps%2C166&crid=1ZCAN1BXKD243