Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert_Ross

Kasabian

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, SystonFox said:

Confirmed to be the act behind a Victoria park application for July 6th 2024. Decision to be made Friday December 1at.

not sure I’ll bother tbh. How do people think this will go down if it goes ahead? 
can they pull in 50k crowds anymore?

We have so little going on in Leicester that I'm sure there will be a rush to buy them, with loads then being touted nearer the time when people realise they've not had a half-decent record for a decade or more, and they are missing their frontman, so they aren't even half the live act they were. 

On 25/11/2023 at 07:41, Babylon said:

We have so little going on in Leicester that I'm sure there will be a rush to buy them, with loads then being touted nearer the time when people realise they've not had a half-decent record for a decade or more, and they are missing their frontman, so they aren't even half the live act they were. 

Serge is class as a frontman to be fair 

Tickets on sale Friday for the Victoria Park gig in the summer. Kaiser Chiefs supporting.

Had a ticket for the initial one that got cancelled by COVID. Really in 2 minds. It would be cool to go but I just can't see it being the same without Tom. It's not just a side member of the band, he was the front man!

On 22/11/2022 at 22:07, Izzy said:

Stumbled on this recently. Interesting account from Tom of why it all went south. He's looks ruff AF - drink and drugs really taken it's toll on him.

His Mother works/worked at the LRI and is very food of him.

1 hour ago, Ian Nacho said:

Not sure if I want to go. I've not liked any of the new stuff; it isn't the same without Tom. Secretly hoping that special guests means the return of Tom but that seems very farfetched. 

Last time it was meant to be something like Easy Life and Sam Fender wasn't it? 

On 22/11/2022 at 22:07, Izzy said:

Stumbled on this recently. Interesting account from Tom of why it all went south. He's looks ruff AF - drink and drugs really taken it's toll on him.

What a sycophantic interview, I watched it all out of curiosity but I didn't enjoy this one bit.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Proper victim mentality in that interview, didn't realise he was looking so rough.

Not sure if he's claimed that he's clean or not but still looks like he's hitting the gear pretty hard and wouldn't believe a single word that he comes out with

On 12/01/2024 at 11:12, EastAnglianFox said:

Proper victim mentality in that interview, didn't realise he was looking so rough.

Not sure if he's claimed that he's clean or not but still looks like he's hitting the gear pretty hard and wouldn't believe a single word that he comes out with

wait what?

On 12/01/2024 at 11:12, EastAnglianFox said:

Benefit of doubt, don't think it's all gear. It's amazing how people are stripped of confidence. As kids would say now, zero rizz.