Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert_Ross

Kasabian

10 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Thought they were fvcking brilliant last night. Serge dominated the stage and Rob Harvey's a great addition to the live line-up. ID and Pinch Roller were unexpected throwback treats.

Why do so many people insist on filming bits of gigs on their phones though? Is it just me that thinks that's a very odd thing to do? Trying to bounce to them opening with Club Foot and dozens in front of me had their screens up. So annoying.

Yep - epic last night. Serge was unbelievably good, way better than expected. 

The mosh pit was a bit mad, but enjoyed watching people letting loose. 

• Like 2

I didn't know what to expect but I thought they smashed it, Rob on backing vocals helped Serge with some of the numbers where he might have been a bit week but he nailed it as a front man.

9th time seeing the boys and I will continue to do so, loved it and came away buzzin.

• Like 4

I’d set my expectations low for the gig, but was very impressed with Kasabian the other night. Pleased for the remaining lads in band that the tour appears to be going down well with the crowds.

Rate Tom’s new song (not a fan of the new Kasabian one). Would be interesting to see what he’s like at a solo gig too. 

• Like 1

The Manchester gig was pretty mental, little too much for the Mrs lol so we ended up moving to the back after a couple of songs. 

I guess the set list is so well known that it didn't really matter who was singing, the crowd went mental at the same bits they always have done. 

First gig since covid and its amazing how different you see crowded places now. Amazed I don't appear to have caught anything lol Victoria Warehouse was a decent venue too. 

43 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Interesting the feedback from non Leicester mates that saw them in Glasgow and Sheffield was that they had lost the sparkle and one even described them as a crap covers band now.

The comments on here however have been very positive.

Think an issue is that Leicester followers generally see them as "their" band, so probably look at them through tinted specs. 

Tours will always go down well as they'll throw out the classic songs and get crowds due to that.

The real eye opener will be how a new album does. 

5 hours ago, Lako42 said:

That new one from Tom is quality 

Shits all over the Kasabian one. 

Felt like it needed to build up a bit more and kick into something a bit grander after the line "Would you reach out or will you let me fall?" each time, but it's still really good.