Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AaronH

Kasper Schmeichel - COMPLETE

dont know if any of you are on footballforums.net

but a hull fan has just commented that now we are close to signing kasper he hopes that weale will become available as he rates him higher than schmeichel :giggle:

maybe they can take howard, oakley, dyer, moreno and logan off us aswell if their so interested in leicesters players who are surplus to requirements :please:

Leeds have made it public to encourage other bids. They have accepted our offer, he hasn't accepted our offer yet though.

Agreed. The feedback from most people is a million for one of the best keepers in the Championship is cheap. A good bit of business by us but lets hope it doesn't bite us on the ass.

This will be an unbelievable signing. He makes world class saves for fun whenever I've seen him! I remember first game of the season when Leeds played Derby and he single-handedly kept Leeds in the game. He has so much potential as well. A massive step in the right direction and a complete steal at £1 million!

This will be an unbelievable signing. He makes world class saves for fun whenever I've seen him! I remember first game of the season when Leeds played Derby and he single-handedly kept Leeds in the game. He has so much potential as well. A massive step in the right direction and a complete steal at £1 million!

1.5m and 2000 pies according to some joker (??) on wiki

dont know if any of you are on footballforums.net

but a hull fan has just commented that now we are close to signing kasper he hopes that weale will become available as he rates him higher than schmeichel :giggle:

maybe they can take howard, oakley, dyer, moreno and logan off us aswell if their so interested in leicesters players who are surplus to requirements :please:

Fickle as owt. They don't play all that often then all of a sudden they're crap! Oakley was about our best player towards the end of the season. Howard was brilliant the season before last especially the playoff at cardiff, though he's past it now. Dyer? Quality when he played last season. Bought the season DVD review and he scored some great goals and changed some games when he come on with his pace.

And after all this is done, I'm sure Leicester will still announce that they have signed Schmeichel for "an undisclosed fee."

Could be more for Leeds sake than ours.... might not want their supporters to know we got him so cheaply.... :clap: :thumbsup: :w00t: :dance:

Fickle as owt. They don't play all that often then all of a sudden they're crap! Oakley was about our best player towards the end of the season. Howard was brilliant the season before last especially the playoff at cardiff, though he's past it now. Dyer? Quality when he played last season. Bought the season DVD review and he scored some great goals and changed some games when he come on with his pace.

I thnk we are going to go 4-4-2 next season and you could well be seeing a lot more of Dyer...

What he's saying is they are looking at players who won't be needed as much next season as previously. Howard, Oakley and Dyer will all struggle to get first -team starts on a regular basis.

Dyer was not quality when he played last season, the odd touch may have been, and I don't recall him changing games like he did the season before.

Archived