Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AaronH

Kasper Schmeichel - COMPLETE

Think he may have won a couple of penalties with his pace too.

Anyway, it'd be a shame if he went

Not heard anything about Dyer this week.

Kasper will be meeting with the board and Sven this week. :fc: it all goes to plan.

I'd be surprised to say the least if Schmeichel didn't agree terms.

Wages? Check.

Ambitious club that could realise his ambitions? Check.

First team football? Check.

Top class manager with whom he has worked before? Check.

It's not finalised but as I say, it would be a shock if he wasn't a Leicester player by the end of the week.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Transfer-news-Kasper-Schmeichel-joins-Leicester-from-Leeds-article750258.html

Sven Goran Eriksson will link up with Kasper Schmeichel for a third time after Leeds surprisingly agreed to sell their star keeper to Championship rivals Leicester.

Elland Road boss Simon Grayson said: "We feel this is the right deal for the club. We spoke to Kasper's agent at the end of the season about a contract extension and it was apparent that it was going to be difficult."

Schmeichel was surprisingly promoted to first-choice Manchester City keeper while Eriksson was in charge at Eastlands.

And the former England boss then signed him during his ill-fated spell at Notts County.

Read more: http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Transfer-news-Kasper-Schmeichel-joins-Leicester-from-Leeds-article750258.html#ixzz1Ppna91hQ

Kasper is ambitious but he's also got riled at playing 2nd or 3rd fiddle at clubs so he'll be looking to move to a club where he's 1st choice with serious ambitions for Premiership football.

I find it strange though that he's not prepared to sign a new deal at Leeds and that's why they're selling him. Leeds aren't any smaller than us.

Kasper is ambitious but he's also got riled at playing 2nd or

3rd fiddle at clubs so he'll be looking to move to a club where he's 1st choice with serious ambitions for Premiership football.

I find it strange though that he's not prepared to sign a new deal at Leeds and that's why they're selling him. Leeds aren't any smaller than us.

Well that was a head ****!!!! Ha ha ha ha

I'll abstain from joining the over excited hoards and reserve judgement on Schmeichel. He seems to divide Leeds fans across the board.

I think that tends to happen when talking about an outgoing player. Some are honest and some are bitter.

Archived