Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

People on here are so sad. It's almost as if no one can dare say a single negative thing about there beloved club. And if they do they know nothing and are a terrible pundit. Patheticcccccc

It's ok though because you do nothing but slag of the club and everything about it so it swings in roundabouts

It's ok though because you do nothing but slag of the club and everything about it so it swings in roundabouts

Really hahaha. No I am just more understanding of football in general than most on here. People are way too into just Leicester and not football as a whole.

Really hahaha. No I am just more understanding of football in general than most on here. People are way too into just Leicester and not football as a whole.

You are saying people on a Leicester City forum are "way too into just Leicester "

Are you real??

Not sure of the true meaning of trolling so someone help me out.

Is Jimmeh's post a wind up or is he just a prat?

Sorry. I bow down to your superior understanding of football lol

No it's just I don't get all the hate for anyone that says a single negative thing about the club. To me everything is positive at moment. We have the best English manager in the game. We have some superb talents in Mahrez, Drinkwater, Moore and vardy. We will stay up. But then I respect what anyone says. Just cant accept hatred for anyone who says a single negative thing.

No it's just I don't get all the hate for anyone that says a single negative thing about the club. To me everything is positive at moment. We have the best English manager in the game. We have some superb talents in Mahrez, Drinkwater, Moore and vardy. We will stay up. But then I respect what anyone says. Just cant accept hatred for anyone who says a single negative thing.

I don't mind people saying negative things about the club, but most of the time it's through ignorance rather then informed opinion. It's a case of "I don't recognise most of those players, so they can't be that good".

There isn't an awful lot to be negative about at the moment. Why shouldn't we enjoy it while its good. We've had 10 years full of negativity and disappointment so I think we deserve this.

People do go overboard with their praise sometimes but it's not something that annoys me. Don't understand your mentality on this one mate.

You are saying people on a Leicester City forum are "way too into just Leicester "

Are you real??

Not sure of the true meaning of trolling so someone help me out.

Is Jimmeh's post a wind up or is he just a prat?

Well if you are a massive Leicester city fan then surely you love football. This is what I Dont get about the forum. It's like everyone sees every other club as inferior to ours. If anyone says a bad thing about our club it isnt accepted. Say if Cambiasso didnt join and joined say qpr instead of us... he would be hated. I personally do not get it.

I don't mind people saying negative things about the club, but most of the time it's through ignorance rather then informed opinion. It's a case of "I don't recognise most of those players, so they can't be that good".

This is pretty much spot on - I don't mind if people look at us and say I think they'll go down and then give some proper reasons, but when we're billed as a set-piece side or a long ball side, what is being said is completely worthless, even as an opinion.

In what has to be one of the strangest season previews I've ever read, via the Washington Post:

20 Historical Empires That Explain the English Premier League

Leicester City: Khmer Empire

In the grand scheme of things, the Khmer Empire was not one of Asia's great powers, especially when compared to the kingdoms that existed in nearby China and India. But its rulers built the majestic complex of temples and palaces at Angkor. Yes, Leicester City's billionaire owner is Thai, not Cambodian, but his newly promoted side has the tools and resources to set up a beautiful new project.

In what has to be one of the strangest season previews I've ever read, via the Washington Post:

More insight in that article than many i have read in the English press. My favourite is Spurs:

"It's a team steeped in a mythic sense of preeminence that has little bearing on its present reality"

Think I'll give it to the misses the "West Ham way" tonight. In my mind, stylish and with flair, like the days of old. In actuality, hoofing it from the back and ultimately disappointing, with the finishing prowess of Carlton Cole.

Think I'll give it to the misses the "West Ham way" tonight. In my mind, stylish and with flair, like the days of old. In actuality, hoofing it from the back and ultimately disappointing, with the finishing prowess of Carlton Cole.

Just get her blowin' bubbles...

Yep. There's a lot of that about. Lazy pundits who can't be bothered to do the most basic research. "Oh, QPR? Loads of big names. They'll be fine." Just a quick glance at last season's league table will tell you your "bigger names = more points" equation is faulty. I've got a suggestion, why not watch a couple of matches? So you don't look like an idiot spouting shit on the telly. You know, since it's your job. Just a thought.