Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Leicester look like they have good first-team, I just wonder if their squad can cope with a few injuries to key players. This will determine whether they stay up or not.

lol lol

That WAS virtually our second team

Wow.

Who said that? Second team's a bit of a stretch, but we did have 3 or 4 key players out.

It's amazing how people feel they can comment without doing the most basic research.

Loving the fact that the average Stoke fan's maths seem to go something along the lines of:

"Leicester have bigger attendances, but we are a two team city. We (Stoke) get 27,000. Port Vale 4,000. So not far off Leicester's 31,000."

What? With that logic, we should start counting Tigers' gates in our figures. That's 12,000 on each game.

We're massive.

Edited by HitchinFox

Loving the fact that the average Stoke fan's maths seem to go something along the lines of:

"Leicester have bigger attendances, but we are a two team city. We (Stoke) get 27,000. Port Vale 4,000. So not far off Leicester's 31,000."

What? With that logic, we should start counting Tigers' gates in our figures. That's 12,000 on each game.

We're massive.

Tigers average near 20k at home games.

We're massive.

thought Tigers were 20k+?

|I would see us as a two club city..Leicester is as much a rugby city as it is football

edit: beat me to it :-)

Edited by Jacnah

thought Tigers were 20k+?

|I would see us as a two club city..Leicester is as much a rugby city as it is football

edit: beat me to it :-)

You must be joking.

The Tigers are perennial English title challengers, European cup winners - and get the same attendances we got in league 1.

It's by far and away a football city.

• Like 3

The comment about us not selling out in the Championship made me laugh. Have they forgotten how many used to rattle around in their dump when they were in the second tier?

The days when you could hear a pin and you' have a full away end of 5k available......

That was even in the year they went up.

You must be joking.

The Tigers are perennial English title challengers, European cup winners - and get the same attendances we got in league 1.

It's by far and away a football city

I reckon if Tigers had the same size stadium as City did they'd probably fill it. They did for the Euro Cup semifinals at the Walkers and they take a fair few to Twickenham every year too.

Don't think the split is 50/50 but it's not too far away.

I reckon if Tigers had the same size stadium as City did they'd probably fill it. They did for the Euro Cup semifinals at the Walkers and they take a fair few to Twickenham every year too.

Don't think the split is 50/50 but it's not too far away.

They don't fill what they have now every week, a lot of tigers fans are from the county I'd say the city is mostly football

They don't fill what they have now every week, a lot of tigers fans are from the county I'd say the city is mostly football

Really? I thought they got in the highest attendances in the league and filled it out most times?

Definitely agree with you on the City having mostly footy fans and the county rugby fans, would agree with the demographics.