Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Wow some very harsh comments above about Jobber. I can assure you he'd much rather not be playing the drum and only does so because the club effectively begged him.

As for how much he actually bangs it during the match he's damned if he does, damned if he doesn't because by all accounts he's got X number of people telling him to do Y number of songs.

As for the drum itself, it's way too big.

I'm hugely in favour of having a very small one as a pace setter because we are quite clearly incapable of keeping any song at a reasonable tempo as they quickly descend into farce. Needs to be a fairly skilled drummer too.

As it is, it needs binning.

Wow some very harsh comments above about Jobber. I can assure you he'd much rather not be playing the drum and only does so because the club effectively begged him.

As for how much he actually bangs it during the match he's damned if he does, damned if he doesn't because by all accounts he's got X number of people telling him to do Y number of songs.

As for the drum itself, it's way too big.

I'm hugely in favour of having a very small one as a pace setter because we are quite clearly incapable of keeping any song at a reasonable tempo as they quickly descend into farce. Needs to be a fairly skilled drummer too.

As it is, it needs binning.

Nothing personal I don't know the guy just can't stand drums and bands.

If as you say it is down to the club and not him either the club needs to start and listen to the fans or Mr Jobber should.

Christ people are fickle, you get half the people on here creaming themselves over European Ultras, and basically everything and anything that we aren't, and yet anything we do have that sets us apart, such as a drummer, and anything that gets any sort of European atmosphere going, like we love you or the Poznan, gets cringed at. Does my head in with people on here.

If I was Jobber I would have told you ungrateful turds to fvck off years ago and we would go back to having zero atmosphere

I was a jobber I'd be Barry Horowitz

874388_o.gif

I don't have a problem with the drum, it's more that it's too loud and the drummer isn't very good (I don't have a problem with him on a personal level), his drumming is very basic.

Christ people are fickle, you get half the people on here creaming themselves over European Ultras, and basically everything and anything that we aren't, and yet anything we do have that sets us apart, such as a drummer, and anything that gets any sort of European atmosphere going, like we love you or the Poznan, gets cringed at. Does my head in with people on here.

If I was Jobber I would have told you ungrateful turds to fvck off years ago and we would go back to having zero atmosphere

You say that as if we never had an atmosphere until a drum turned up.

I'm not a big fan of the drum, it's unnecessary and it has left it's mark on L who are now totally lazy.

Still, I don't find it very offensive, it's nowhere near as tinpot as doing the poznan or goal music.

And I'm not sure why it would bother other club fans at all.

You say that as if we never had an atmosphere until a drum turned up.

I'm not a big fan of the drum, it's unnecessary and it has left it's mark on L who are now totally lazy.

Still, I don't find it very offensive, it's nowhere near as :nigel: as doing the poznan or goal music.

And I'm not sure why it would bother other club fans at all.

Because they are desperate to find something to look down their nose at us, just as we're desperate to look down our noses at other clubs. If it wasn't the drum/poznan it'd be something else.

He gets a car space over the road from the stadium where some of our youth team players and box holders get parking permits.

Whaaat?

Right. I'm going to invest in a Khong Rang (ฆ้องราง) and get the owners convinced it's what we need to improve the atmosphere. I'll need at least two parking spaces and somebody to help me carry the bastard into the stands - any takers? 

img28.jpg

• Like 1

What's wrong about it?

London (the best place in the country) has all the top ones cos its the best place so more people want to live there so the price is higher. Then they are in roughly descending order according to how far away from London they are, and then Liverpool's at the bottom because the Anfield/Stanley Park area is gritty as fvck.