Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Speculative posts are of far more interest and relevance than this sort of bollocks, if you don't appreciate a bit of speculation and discussion about LCFC why the frig are you on such a forum? Jog the **** on.

He did say please

Please can we return to the topic of the thread. .??

I don't care to read all this speculative cr*p and expact to see factual stuff in this thread.

This. Bloody stupid isn't it.

I'll give it til Wednesday before the rumour mill is in full swing unsettling the squad, just because of this thread!

Edited by The Year Of The Fox

Andy Hinchcliffe on SSN this morning:

'Derby were the best side in the Championship last season'.

'This was always a possibility with Leicester, I saw them play a lot on the Championship when they did a similar thing; incredibly well organised, hard to break down, always had a belief they could turn it around, that's why they got promoted'

lol I must have watched a totally different 13/14 season.

Edited by Kitchandro

Well the championship has finished so he was probably referring to 14/15 season but then Bournemouth were the best team imo

No he wasn't, he was in the process of saying how they were unlucky against qpr in the play offs.

Talking about us if we were cloggers who kept it tight at the back is just as bad. 'Always believed they could turn it around'. Turn around what? We were sailing off into the sunset in January! lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speculative posts are of far more interest and relevance than this sort of bollocks, if you don't appreciate a bit of speculation and discussion about LCFC why the frig are you on such a forum? Jog the **** on.

Look at the thread title if you don't like it go on another post

Edited by chapero82

lol Makes me laugh how he can say that yet he actually commentated on our 4-1 smashing of them in one of the best attacking displays the league has ever seen

Edited by Brooksy

You two need to grow up, fighting on the Internet like 12 year olds who've just discovered Windows.

What are you in about? I said two things and ignored the last one! As it was not worth saying anymore

He's mixing up best with most attractive (although that's debatable). We were the best team, we were the most consistent, coped with injuries and suspensions, won away at tough places, went nearly half the season unbeaten and had a fine record against the teams around us.

Derby played attractively but their record against the top six wasn't special and in the biggest game, didn't turn up.