Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Pretty sure the rough maths (ignoring wages) would show they spent similar on Boyd, juke, sordell and keane as we did on cambiasso, albrighton, huth and ulloa. hmm.

"Nigel Pearson has all the characteristics that Koeman lacks. He is one day going to be the best football manager this country has produced. Seeing him after the whistle brought floods of tears to my eyes, the man, the pride and fighting spirit and the humanity and belief." -Link

Fair play, some of their fans are being very complimentary on there. Nice to see. I don't mind Southampton tbh.

Fair play, some of their fans are being very complimentary on there. Nice to see. I don't mind Southampton tbh.

I'm sure I saw a few of them applauding when we were singing "We Are Staying Up!" and the ones I spoke to in November were all decent, as well.

Pretty sure the rough maths (ignoring wages) would show they spent similar on Boyd, juke, sordell and keane as we did on cambiasso, albrighton, huth and ulloa. hmm.

Erm.... pretty sure Ulloa's fee outweighs all four of those players alone, before you add Huth's loan fee and Cambiasso's £40k a week.

Erm.... pretty sure Ulloa's fee outweighs all four of those players alone, before you add Huth's loan fee and Cambiasso's £40k a week.

Cambiasso isn't in £40k a week, he's on 'around £30k' (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/leicester-city/11064127/Esteban-Cambiasso-says-lure-of-the-Premier-League-behind-decision-to-join-Leicester-City.html)

Don't forget the massive fee we spent on our match-winner, Mahrez

Did you ignore the bit where I said ignoring wages?

Boyd = 3, juke = 2, pretty sure they paid upwards of a mill for both the other two. That's about 7. Didn't we pay that for ulloa? Sounds roughly the same to me.

• Like 1

Should we raid Burnley for any players?  Trippier?

Honestly? no.....None of their lads are good enough for our squad.

Hull on the other hand...if they go...the likes of Brady/robertson would improve on konch..Chester would be a future replacement for Was/Wes....Also N'doye has been good since coming in and rumours suggested we wanted him at one point.

Boyd £3.3, Sordell 500k, Jut what's his name £2m-£2.75m, Keane £2.5, Kightly £1.5m. Taylor's and Reid's wages probably match Cambiasso.

Before Kram we'd spent around the same fee wise. We'll always spend more wages as we're a bigger club.

Reddit's always a decent place to go for opposition views of us. Some nice stuff on there today.

http://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/35ejes/postmatch_thread_leicester_city_20_southampton/

Should we raid Burnley for any players?  Trippier?

Don't know if I like the thought of spending any money that goes to "pound notes" Burnley, not while gravelthroat is there anyway. Still, he would be a decent squad player for the fullback position since we seem to be at our best in a 3-5-2 - he's a right back, could he play on the left like De Laet sometimes does?

Did you ignore the bit where I said ignoring wages?

Boyd = 3, juke = 2, pretty sure they paid upwards of a mill for both the other two. That's about 7. Didn't we pay that for ulloa? Sounds roughly the same to me.

we are staying up hopefully if so ulloa will cost us a net 10

Edited by Manwell Pablo

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/the-leicester-lads-are-confident.1075054/

Yeah you're damn right we are confident! Why would we not? I don't see any reason to fear an average Sunderland side. Are they a bigger club? I don't know. I can't make an argument either way tbh..

Dont care whos bigger I'd much rather be better. We are and I hope we show that next week.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/the-leicester-lads-are-confident.1075054/

Yeah you're damn right we are confident! Why would we not? I don't see any reason to fear an average Sunderland side. Are they a bigger club? I don't know. I can't make an argument either way tbh..

A bit over sensitive for a bunch of northerners. Sound like those pussies of Geordie shore or whatever it was.

I don't see Sunderland as a bigger club, it's only a small town after all. They get big crowds as I guess they don't work up there and can attend the games! (Joke!)

It has actually been a city since 1992. Maybe you were joking about that ?