Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Nah, Sunderland are fine-participated in probably the greatest City performance I've ever seen. A few of their dickheads are getting het up about a few of their dickheads, but the vast majority on each forum couldn't care less who goes down as long as it's not their club. Which is about as offensive as a polite cough.

Hope it's Newcastle who go, just to piss Ashley off: if not then yeah, probably Sunderland, but only cos they'll be better than Hull would be next year. But realistically the cake and the cherry on top will be our survival-everything else is just noise...

• Like 1

Might be worth joining that forum if we spank them on Sat.

I tried joining it to do some trolling but they don't accept gmail, hotmail etc etc etc.

Probably for the reason that they know their fans are cvnts and they are trying to avoid people signing up to tell them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We've certainly been slated on their board! (fans and the city itself) Weirdest footie forum I think I've visited. :ermm:

Just need to spank them on Saturday now and while I'm not sure they're the team I'd like to see relegated, they deserve to do some major sweating till the end of the season! 

I tried joining it to do some trolling but they don't accept gmail, hotmail etc etc etc.

Probably for the reason that they know their fans are cvnts and they are trying to avoid people signing up to tell them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't accept gmail or hotmail? If anything deserved to be labelled as tin-pot, it's that forum.

Last night on the "Men In Blazers" show, after talking about Leicester-Southampton and Michael Davies mentioned Leicester winning 6 of 7, Roger Bennett offered this gem:

"When you think of Europe's powerhouse teams, you think Réal Madrid, you think Barça, you think Juventus... Leicester City, Arlo White?"

• Like 1

Stuart ‏@lowerrous 5h5 hours ago

@OfficialFOXES happy anniversary, hope tha pain eases one day #deeneyday #watfordfc

It's everyone's favourite time of the year again.. Deeneyday! Some day we'll feel as good as Watford did when they won a play off semi-final guys. That day will come!

jesus. Two years after winning a play-off semi final and they're still going on about it like it was the greatest thing to ever happen to them. How adorably pathetic. 

So does anyone think that a city fan would tweet happy Vardy day at Burnley next April 25? Similar circumstances, and you could say more at stake too because both clubs were fighting to stay in the top league, not for a one off chance to be promoted to it. They're the definition of tin pot!

Stuart ‏@lowerrous 5h5 hours ago

@OfficialFOXES happy anniversary, hope tha pain eases one day #deeneyday #watfordfc

It's everyone's favourite time of the year again.. Deeneyday! Some day we'll feel as good as Watford did when they won a play off semi-final guys. That day will come!

I don't even know why I replied to him but I just have. "Hope that pain eases" idiot.